Forming a book club

Hello, I’m wondering if there is anyone who reads stories often and who would like to form a book club with me and my friend. We are cureently in a book club where no one reads anything, and we can win quite nice prizes if we form a group where everyone will read stories. If anyone is interested, please let us know. :kissing_heart::grin:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’m definitely interested but right now there’s not really a way for people to search book clubs or form them together with a friend. Unless you know of another way :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m interested! :smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re right. There is no way to add you directly, I don’t know why Episode doesn’t work on that problem. Anyway, I named the club “ActiiveReaders”, so If you bump into it, I would like you to join. :grin:

1 Like

Idk I might try, but it was a huge hassle finding a book club the first time I left one because Episode also doesn’t know how to get rid of the massive amount of book clubs that were shut down by their owners.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.