Fortune Teller, Chances, And Quotes All In One

These answers and questions on this thread/topic is my actual questions I asked in the comment/reply section and the actual answers I got from Discobot. You may just copy and paste my questions into the comment/reply section and then you can change my question up or keep it the same and see what Discobot will answer.

FORTUNE TELLER:

@discobot fortune Will I be rich when I’m older?

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

CHANCES:

@discobot roll 1d10 On a scale of 1-10 how do I look today?

:game_die: 6

@discobot roll 1d100 What percent will I get on my test?

:game_die: 72

QUOTES:

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. — Helen Keller

1 Like

@discobot fortune Will I be rich when I’m older?

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

:game_die: 6

@discobot roll 1d100 What percent will I get on my test?

:game_die: 72

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. — Helen Keller

1 Like

:game_die: 10

2 Likes

YAY! Thank you

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Don’t seek, don’t search, don’t ask, don’t knock, don’t demand – relax. If you relax, it comes. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, you start vibrating with it. — Osho

2 Likes

@discobot quote

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@EpiBot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. — William James

2 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@EpiBot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@EpiBot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@EpiBot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@EpiBot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it