FORUM: Being Able to See All Image Uploads Posts 🧇 🌻

I hope I’m in the right category and I’m not making a duplicate. Anyways, so, you know how there’s an option to view all of the posts we’ve written up? Well, I believe there should be an option to view all of the photos/gifs/videos (filtering between all, like having boxes to check mark only photos, or only png, or only jpeg, or only gifs, gifs + photos, etc) we’ve posted by just clicking on one thing in our main profile page to check it out. We’d see our hidden photos (the ones we put under the hide option and blurred ones), too. I know we can type in png when we go go search posts for a person (go to their profile, click the magnifying glass to search above, type in key words, checkmark the box search posts by @FlowerGriefer (or really any other person whose profile you’re on, it’ll say their username instead) but this doesn’t show all of them. And I know this is a lot to ask but I think it would be really cool and help a lot of people :christmas_tree: :jack_o_lantern: :green_heart: :orange_heart:

Example:

*summary photo from @FlowerGriefer 's main profile page :tulip: :blob_hearts:

19 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Brilliant idea! Support :100: :chef::tulip:

2 Likes

Thank you, I used your summary as an example, love you :chef: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I know :joy: the 0 topics created gave it away for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Love you :heart::tulip:

2 Likes

Change “Feature” to “Forum” (since this is for the forum" and it’d be perfect. :+1: :wink:

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support :sunny:

1 Like

support

1 Like

Bump :cherries: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Flash :camera_flash: