FORUM: Deleting Abandoned Accounts

This isn’t for the portal or the mobile app. It’s for the forums so I didn’t know where to put this.

There are so many abandoned accounts out there. I wanted to change my username to something else but that was taken by an account that hasen’t been active since the day they joined. Wouldn’t this be useful: accounts that haven’t been active for 1 - 2 years or accounts that are clearly abandoned should be deleted. If they’re gone for 2+ years they’re obviously not coming back.

If you agree with me leave a like to show your support!

31 Likes

Support!!! :yellow_heart::orange_heart::black_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Support!!!

5 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Supportzi!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@cloudvity might want to change “FEATURE” to “FORUM” since this is for the forum. :wink:

3 Likes

Support!! :kiss:

2 Likes

support!
I wish we had more accounts features like viewing how long someone is suspended for etc.
Awesome suggestion! :heart:

2 Likes

This info is no ones business besides Episodes and the person who got suspended. Nice try though :wink:

4 Likes

Nice try? don’t you think we have a right to know especially if someone is causing trouble on the forums?

Yup, and that is why when a user is suspended it states that there account is suspended on their profile page. Hope this helps :smiley:

4 Likes

I meant in regards to duration.

If you would like to discuss this further feel free to pm any of the forum team as this is creating off topic posts. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes