Forum Emoji Request Thread

Update: Double checked and this definitely is the emoji that comes stock with Discourse

It certainly is as I have never typed the word “confounded” in my life until creating this reply :wink:

1 Like

No, no, no, I wasn’t giving an example, I was just sharing my feelings. This confused emoji (:confused::confused::confused:) was not the original one, as the one we had was the same size as our other yellow face emojis. I believe I’m remembering correctly, but it looked like/similar to this.

1 Like

I have not removed/replaced any of the original emoji’s that came with the site. So not sure what you are referring to :confused::thinking:.

Then why is our confused face different?

To the best of my knowledge we never had one. The only reason I know this is because I would always look for a confused emoji on the forums and was never able to come across any. Which is why you seem me often using :thinking: instead. Either way I’ll look into this more for you, but keep note if the one you want get’s added it more than likely won’t be called “confused”. Will let you know when/if it’s added. :partying_face:

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much for your help! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

However, I feel very alone right now that I am the only one to remember this original emoji. Please, anyone, tell me that you remember it! … Well, I know of one person, who I actually think maybe a little more upset about it than me, (sorry for the tag, babe) and that’s @amberose. As she was contemplating mentioning it to you too!

3 Likes

Okay, Jeremy, I have researched and stalked, and researched and stalked the forums to find proof. I have done so. HERE is a reply to me on my RP chat thread with the ORIGINAL emoji, which I found by searching the thread for “: confused :” without spaces. It was dated back to January 2nd (and not edited) before this thread was created. :wink:

A screenshot, just in case.

4 Likes

Glad you found it! Will let you know when it’s up :relieved:

1 Like

Thank you muchly! :wink:

:confused: :what_face: :+1:

1 Like

YAY! You amazing amazing amazing man! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
:clap::clap::clap: A round of applause for you! :clap::clap::clap: … As well as… :rose::rose::rose: :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar: :kissing_cat::kissing_cat::kissing_cat::wink:

1 Like

I saved the forums with overusing the confused emoji :muscle: But if I get the problem right, my emoji is still different (the one with more gradient-y shading and more orange than others…)

3 Likes

Refresh the page and try again, if it still doesn’t work clear your browser cache or try a different browser :slight_smile: Hope this helps :charmander_dancing:

2 Likes

I agree, @Kale, the emoji still isn’t the same, but I didn’t want to say that (so thank you) 'cause I felt like I was complaining too much!

Also, yes, Kale, you are my HERO! :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Just so I am making sure I understand, lol. Both you and @Kale are not seeing the correct confused emoji? I used the same one you sent me soooooooo…try

Let me know if this helps. Thanks :thinking:

2 Likes

I understand that, darling. You have used the similar one from this post that I found in Google, BUT the forum one was the one used in this post, shown in the screenshot! :wink:

3 Likes

I see what you mean. Update incoming! …as long as I can find the correct emoji

4 Likes

Righto. Thank you. … :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: Love the gif!

2 Likes

:confused: had to create it myself. We good? (I know its small, looking to make it larger but wanted ya’ll to have something to use) :upside_down_face:

Honestly, I like this one better because of the eyebrows and facial expression

4 Likes

Thank you for trying, though, I agree that it is a little small. Sooo… I had a go myself… :sweat::sweat::sweat: What do you guys think?

Also, if you like the eyebrows, why don’t you add that as well?

2 Likes