FORUM FEATURE Style & Art Updates: Likes & Dislikes

In category Announcements there’s a subcategory Style + Art Updates
where new outfits are posted and other news.

I suggest to put within every thread Likes :+1: and dislikes :-1:
Lately there are many failures from Episode designers, posting outfits and backgrounds- old ones as if they are new. Some outfits are not usable, because they are in bad quality or missing part for complete outfit.

There are many people here, talented and capable enough, to be hired instead of the current. Everyone is replaceable.
If any designer gets more dislikes for published designs in last month, can be fired.
Why keeping them if they don’t do their work as they should?

15 Likes
[Limelight] Spring Clothing Styles

Do you mean having a like button (a heart) and a dislike (heart broken) button on each and every post? :thinking:

Yes, on Announcement post, not on suggestions :heart:

Oh, OK, thanks for telling me :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Bump :joy:

Supporting again

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

Fired is a little extreme, but they need to know they’re not doing a good job and take it seriously

5 Likes

Support :purple_heart: and I totally agree! They need to know that the community loves these updates and there being a community is what really separates them from other story apps- but they need to actually commit to what they put in their updates, not just recolors of clothing we already have enough of! If they’re going to reuse clothes, then make there be an actual PURPOSE for reusing it- like making a previous shirt torn or dirty or stained or whatever. I feel like they’ve been really lazy lately with the updates- they gave us scars which was awesome, but it was just kinda forced onto what would’ve been another meaningless update- put purpose behind the art and actually have a put together update to deliver…if you do release a seemingly lazy update, give us an explanation or let us know that you just needed some extra time to create a more meaningful update, so we know that we can chill the grilling for later yo. Anyway. End of related rant :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

I agree with Sunday. Firing is quite extreme. Not everyone is gonna like what a particular artist does. However, that doesn’t mean they’re not good at their job. Especially since Episode has such a large community with a variety of requests, and they publish clothing for one theme per week.