Forum Semi-Exposing People

Does this make anyone else a bit uneasy? I was just wondering not complaining. I can imagine this on this thread right now “Dr.Smile07 hasn’t posted since December 22nd.”

31 Likes

I know right, kinda weird

7 Likes

LOL! Yes… I’ve been wondering if mine says “Amberose has posted 400+ times this week, tell her to get a life”

Someone please confirm

41 Likes

Can confirm. It also says ‘Amberose gtfo the forums and do your work’

19 Likes

Lmao. Yeah, it’d be creepy if it actually could do that.

2 Likes

I knew it :unamused:

5 Likes

Yeah, that makes me feel really weird. I mean, I know the internet remembers everything, but I don’t want to be reminded of this. … It almost makes me feel as weird as four days ago when I received a badge for being on forums every day for a year. Whaaat? Why do I (or we) need to know this?

10 Likes

It’s basically saying, congrats, we know you don’t have a life (that was a joke). I’m scared to get that badge now because I’d feel a bit… weird? I don’t know how to explain it but it’s one of those things I just really don’t think I need a badge for because it seems a bit excessive to me.

11 Likes

HAHA! Great minds think alike. This is literally the first thing I said to Rosie (@/amberose) when I received the badge. It’s massively weird and creepy. … To be honest, I think the badge thing is pointless. They’re incredibly stupid and rather childish. I don’t see why we can’t just have a place to be creative and communicate with fellow writers/friends, without turning it into some kind of involuntary competition as well.

8 Likes

Lol, you’re right and that, again, is so creepy that I’m not gonna log on to the forums for a day every 30 days so I won’t get it.

3 Likes

I’m just gonna collect them all here so they can see how creepy it is.

4 Likes

Found another for you… We should just make this a “welcome back” thread :joy:

3 Likes

Lol my one probzaz says “VIwrites1 has been the weirdest person on the forums, throwing a party with a bunch of fruit.”

5 Likes

Have Dr Smile and I found our new favourite past time? YUP :yum:

4 Likes

Lol. It’s gonna start saying we have no life if we do make this a past time.

2 Likes

Lol. Fruit?

Thank you!

1 Like

I guarantee that once a mod sees this thread they will started working on one like that just for us

3 Likes

Hahaha, yeah. No further comment just in case.

1 Like

Yep. I once grabbed all the fruits in my house, gave them some hats, glasses etc. and had a huge backyard party. Sometimes idek how bored I am to do such things. Of course I played Radio Ga Ga

3 Likes

I lowkey think that’s a very defining characteristic for a person to have, but I highkey hope you’re kidding

2 Likes