🔥 Forum Team Admin Nick has Entered the Match! :red_light:

After countless time being spent lurking on the forums I felt it was time to make an announcement / intro thread :partying_face: My name is Nick and am the new Admin of the Episode Community Forums :cowboy_hat_face:. It’s nice to meet everyone and feel free to drop me a line in the replies below :arrow_down:

Stats:

Name: Nick
Interests: Gaming (Katamari DamacySeries, Rock Band, Suda51 & more!), :musical_note: Jamming out (60’s,70’s,80’s,90’s,00’s. I listen to almost everything) :musical_note: , anime, movies, tv shows, comedies, horror, scifi, action, adventure, old animation
Forum Task’s: Forum Admin: Back end maintenance, sheets/data, all around forum guru and spare Moderator. If you have questions related to the forums feel free to reach out to me through private message :scream_cat:

private_message

Click or tap here to go to my profile and click the message button as shown in the image above to hit me up :sunglasses: but chances are you will see me everywhere in the community anyway :man_shrugging:

51 Likes

Nick has entered the building! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hello Nick! Nice to meet you :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, Nick! :blob_sun: I hope you’re ready to deal with us, crazies. Joking… Kind of.

13 Likes

Welcome! :grin: Nice to meet you!

4 Likes

welcome to the community! kind of cool to see some new people around here :partying_face:

2 Likes

Oof welcome to the community <3

2 Likes

omg. WHAT IS ALL OF YR FAV ANIME NICK?! You don’t have to do a long list, lol.

@Turtle_Cat @Forever1201 WE GOT ANOTHER ANIME ADMIN!!!

4 Likes

Welcome. It is nice to see you have introduced yourself. Hopefully you enjoy your time and don’t get too overwhelmed.

2 Likes

Oh. My.

GOOOOODDDD!!! YUSSS!!!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

1 Like

@Nick What is your FAVORITE ANIME??!!

1 Like

Hi. Welcome

welcome to the community! :wave::relieved:

Nice to meet you!

I love how this has turned to anime :joy::joy:

1 Like

Welcome Nick! Already closing threads :smile:

1 Like

That’s the job of the forum team soooooooo. Yup :smiley: