FORUM: Themed Updates

I’ve noticed that many of the assets released are often normal modern day clothing, so if we’re writing a story that’s NOT set in modern day it’s much more difficult to create outfits for say a Pirate, apocalyptic. or wild west story. It’d be awesome if the monthly updates could have a “theme,” that way the art team could also have ideas planned in advance. I’m not totally sure how the process works, but I imagine it could really helpful to direct the team in what to design, as well as prevent burnout since it would not be 100% on them to come up with ideas for new assets all the time!

And I mean how awesome would it be for authors who are stuck on finding certain overlays/backgrounds or looking up dozens of outfits that fit their theme/genre, to have it already provided for us??

16 Likes

Support! It would be great if monthly updates would have a little bit of everything though, because modern clothes are needed too, cause in my opinion they released too many formal or party dresses lately

2 Likes

Support.

Support!

Neon sci-fi background time!

2 Likes

Very interesting.

Support! I want more sci-fi clothes, more historical clothes and more dirty, worn, ripped clothes. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Support!!

Support!

a big support!

YEssss! especially for plus sized characters. We have little pirate/fantasy themed stuff for them

1 Like

Support

Support

Support