FORUMS: Pronoun Options in Bio

Yeah, you’re right but it’s best not to respond too much to him because he came onto another thread saying how a feature shouldn’t be implemented and a whole argument started going back and forth between him and another user, which resulted in a lot of flags. I don’t want that to happen to this thread as well.

And I am sure a lot of people would use an option if they are given it and it’s for sure less of a hassle :+1:

4 Likes

Tell me about it! I’m gonna stick to my guns and keep requesting this. No one can tell me what to request :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now we do. Moved to Miscellaneous :metal:

3 Likes

Thank you to the (only) one user in this thread who followed the rules and flagged the offending posts. They have been dealt with. @Lynx.Link this thread is intended to show support for this request. Not to have a debate or discussion about it. Thanks.

Update:
@Lynx.Link if you would like to discuss this further please private message me instead of derailing the thread with off topic replies, as that is also against the forum rules. Thanks.

4 Likes

Yes! I’d love this!

I support this. 100%. (my pronouns are already in my bio, but this would definitely be helpful)

1 Like

Support! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Support. It would be easy to implement and very helpful.

1 Like

Yes, it definitely would :hugs:

^^

Also, Happy Anniversary of the day you joined the Forums @ShanniiWrites :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the support and for noticing :wink:

1 Like

Bump!!!

Bump

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

support

1 Like

Bump :hibiscus:

Support, definitely!

Being misgendered isn’t fun.

1 Like

A Cool Bump :nerd_face::heart::revolving_hearts:

I think this needs another bump :heart:

1 Like

It’s really easy to add pronouns on here, too! Idk why they don’t. I have them on my forums!

2 Likes