Forums Username

Does anyone else regret their username?
When I made my account last year I was under the impression that you could change it later, so I just used this one as filler until I could come up with a cooler one.
Now I’m in disstress because I’m stuck with this lame ass username that I came up with when I was 9 :pensive:
Let’s not even start on my INSTAGRAM :sob: :sob:
Before I changed it, it was "friez_over_guyz690"
And my snapchat is permanently stuck as "cooljavachip420"
PLS episode let us change our usernames :grimacing: :pray:

14 Likes

I personally am happy with mine but I do get where you are coming from because I cannot change my Playstation username from my Dad’s name to mine.

5 Likes

If you want to change your forums username just PM @/Sydney_H :]

8 Likes

You can message Sydney and ask her if she will change it to what you want, within reason of course.

3 Likes

I’m dead tho, love fries_over_guyzz690

3 Likes

Just pm @/Sydney/ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She can change forums username!! But idk about insta

2 Likes

I don’t. :joy:

4 Likes

No…

2 Likes

Not me :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Not me :smile_cat: :grimacing:

You can change the instagram username by going to my profile and then editing the username
Idk about snapchat :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I like my username. When I first made an Episode forums account, I actually used my first and last name, but then regretted it because I saw plenty of cool, original usernames. So I PMed Sydney and got it changed to my current username.

1 Like

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about forum usernames. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

If anyone wants to change their usernames, please private message me! Provided the desired name doesn’t violate our guidelines, I’m always happy to change it. :smiley:

i made this account a few years ago when i was a lot younger (a little obvious) and uh . . . i regret it. i’m not one for capital letters and i’d like to change my brand as a writer.

3 Likes

You can pm @Sydney_H and request a username change from her! :blush:

2 Likes

You should pm Sydney :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!! She will change

3 Likes

thank you both so much!!!

3 Likes

You’re so welcome!!

3 Likes

I actually love mine🤪

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.