Found this bg on Pinterest.. Who made this?Anyone knows?. So that I can credit you

Hey guys. Hope yall are staying safe.
So for my upcoming story I found this bathroom background on Pinterest. Anyone have any idea who made this? So that I can credit him or her?

2 Likes

I’m not sure who made this but if I’m being honest with you, I wouldn’t use it even if you credit them. In some cases, people have asked the illustrator and have credited them but Episode somehow rejects the background because it’s from a copyright site. Then you will probably send a ticket saying you asked the creator’s permission for that image but sometimes they don’t respond back or just plainly say no, IDK :woman_shrugging:t5: When it comes to these certain situations, I would find a new background, it saves your time.

1 Like

Okay! So. I guess I will not use it. And I will take from pixabays or pixels.
Thank you :relieved:

1 Like

I know it’s hard when you find amazing backgrounds from Pinterest then don’t know who it belongs to :joy: Maybe you can see who it belongs from in Episode Life? I’ll might check later :smile:

1 Like

this could possibly be by @shellyg but since she took down her drive last year, there isn’t really a way to know for sure :frowning_face:

1 Like

@sharastories on Instagram has similar looking ones. Check her drive, you can use those instead!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Late response, but I think it was by smilla.episode.

2 Likes