Frankensteins ||RP Official Thread||

Katerina
I laughed a little in my head at his reaction to seeing his sister already wearing her glasses. I shrugged as he stood up. “It’s fine. You didn’t waste my time. It helped me look around some more anyway. What’s your name? And despite this name tag saying memory and survival instincts, my name is Katerina.”
@QueenChid

:microphone: Kris

He chuckled, managing a brief smile. He hesitated briefly before saying his actual first name. “I’m Kristian. Well. Kris by most.” Friends or family namely. Which you are neither of. “So. We’ve both been kidnapped, huh.”

@Littlefeets

Katerina
I nodded. “Well I guess it’s nice to meet you, despite this whole situation. Just so I know,” since I’m not the best when it comes to socializing… “which would you prefer for me to call you?” I sighed. “Yep… that we have. Although at least for me it probably wasn’t the smartest thing to ride a bike at the edge of the woods, even though I do that often. My question is why were each of us kidnapped.”
@QueenChid

.: James :.
Captain Obvious?! “I’m just stating our current situation,” James rolled his eyes. He was not looking forward to being trapped with Mr. Grumpypants here… “And you may refer to me as James-“ Last name or no? No, if he’s not in on whatever this is, he doesn’t need to know who I am. “Just James, not Mister Know-It-All or Idiot, thanks,” he said flatly as he glanced at the other dude’s tag. “What about you,” Lips and Survival Instincts? “Fishlips?”

@SillyCupcake22233

OOC: It’s fine, I haven’t been the best at responding either lately and I love that reference you put in!

:thought_balloon: Cadence

The girl did have nice fingers. “‘This isn’t a conspiracy video.’” She mimicked in a higher pitched voice. “DUDE. WE’VE BEEN KIDNAPPED. EX-CUSE ME IF I’M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY.” She hopped off the bed, pacing back and forth. "Exactly. Maybe these name tags are what these people want from us.”

@Roleplay.lkSorry I was late, completely forgot about replying to you! >.<

:microphone: Kris

He hesitated. He preferred being called Kris, but then again he hardly knew this girl. But if she called him Kristian that would feel even weirder because nobody called him that unless they a) didn’t know him or b) he was in trouble. “Kris,” he said after a moment. He looked at her incredulously. “Why would you ride your bike at the edge of the woods.” This girl…

@Littlefeets

Bella
“Well, maybe if you calm down; You’ll find the answer. A clear mind always helps.” I said, standing up. “And why would they want my fingers? There pretty useless. My guess is that they’re serial killers, and the name tags are what they want to cut off first…” I stopped, now she was going to the I was the serial killer. “Just a guess though.” I said, trying to sound causal. @QueenChid

“Funny how you’re telling me to calm down after I’ve been kidnapped.” She retorted, pursing her lips. She raised her eyebrows at that, opening her mouth but no words coming out. For a brief moment she thought that this girl could have something to do with them being kidnapped but she shook it off, not believing it. “I don’t know, how do you cut off intelligence? Does she want my brain?”

@Roleplay.lk

Bella
I shrugged. “Maybe.” I said, but my mind was somewhere else. “If we got in this place, we can get out.” I said, determinedly. “There has to be some kind of door…” I looked around the room, but nothing seemed out of place. @QueenChid

Alec

He found himself smirking. “Fishlips?” He repeated, one eye brow raised. I’ll have you know that I have great lips. He thought to himself. Just out of curiosity, he found him glancing down at the boy’s lips but quickly turned to glance back at the idio- James. “The name’s Alec. Don’t wear it out.” He said with a slightly joking tone.

He looked around the room. There was bound to be something more here then there seemed…

@TheBluGeek

ORP: I really wanna recreate the bandage moment between the two of them but like… nothing is wrong with Alec’s arm. I can’t just be like “Wait a second… ow my arm’s suddenly broken. Bandage it up for me James!” XD

WARNING 1/3 to TIME SKIP

(Though it really won’t be much of an actual skip in time. Just warning that soon something new will happen)

But also: There is a lot more then you think in this room. Almost everything on the PowerPoint is there for a reason and has some sort of secret. (some that you can use now and some that’ll be helpful later)

There is a way to get out of this room before Raquelle let’s us out. Y’all just have to find it…

That’s strange logic. “If we were kidnapped in the first place, I doubt it’d be easy for us to get out.” She looked around at her surroundings. “But okay, we can look for clues or something if you want to.”

@Roleplay.lk

Bella
“Great. Do you have a bobby pin?” I asked. Wow. I really read to many Nancy Drew books when I was younger… “I know how to pick locks.” I said, confidently. @QueenChid

Parsifal Hugh Woods

Not getting a response he sighed heavily. Thanks for nothing I guess. He thought as he stood. His attention was caught by a piano. He made his way over to it. I remember playing the piano when I was seven or something. I wonder if I still can. He thought before pulling out the bench and sitting down. Then he put his fingers down on the keys, trying to remember what note was what. He soon began to remember, and smiled.

Approachable

Olivia Lancaster
She raised her eyebrows and shook her head at this boy who had clearly misjudged this situation. “Your delusional… Trustworthiness?” She said to him, questioning his unusual name. She rolled her eyes, not really wanting to be in this conversation and looked round. Suddenly she heard notes being played, on the piano? God where is the panic that we are all trapped in a room for no reason? People making coffee orders and playing the piano? What the hell is wrong with these people? She thought, disapprovingly. Looking around for anyone who seemed to be paying attention to their possible kidnapping.

OOC:
@FallenAngelNight13 - Sappel Witold
@HermanEpisode - Parsifal Hugh Woods

“Uh, no.” Her hair was in two French braids at the moment. But even if it wasn’t, she didn’t use bobby pins normally. Most of the time, she wore her hair in braids or just out—either way she didn’t usually use bobby pins to pin her hair back. “I don’t. I don’t really wear them.”

@Roleplay.lk

.: James :.
“Alec, huh,” he said nonchalantly as he found himself wondering about Alec’s 'survival instinct’s. The hell does that mean? He can survive a day in the woods? The thought amused him as he wondered what Fishlips lip’s fe- We need to get out of here. I’m going insane. He paused as he went over to the piano. “So, Alec like that one dude from Shadowhunters, hm?” James said in amusement as he randomly pressed down on a few keys. The sound was discord to his ears as James hadn’t really taken piano lessons… ever.

@SillyCupcake22233

OOC - “Oh look ur arm is magically broken and it appears I have some gauze. time to get the hots for u as i bandage u up <3” if only this could happen ; - ;

Bella
I sighed, digging in my coat pockets. I pulled out a bobby pin. This could definitely be useful… “You should really carry them around, what if you get abducted…?” I paused for a second. “Again.” I said, looking around the room. There was a fireplace, bookshelf, lamp, piano… Wth, how am I supposed to use this?! @QueenChid

Alec

He noticed James’s thoughtful expression and instantly felt himself wondering what in the world he was thinking.

“I haven’t seen shadowhunters.” He said with a shrug. “Is this Alec as goodlooking as me?” He said jokingly, flicking his hand through his dark hair. He noticed the awful piano playing but mostly ignored it. Though the piano did intrigue him. Maybe there was some sort of piano music on the bookshelf he could find. Not that he was very good at reading it but maybe.

@TheBluGeek

ORP: XD

Olivia Lancaster
In the conversation she was in, he clearly didn’t care about the fact that they were trapped in a room - and she did, she wanted to get out. She started walking around the room and faced the bookshelf. Will it be like in the movies where you pull a book out and a door opens? She thought, starting to pull a few books out.

Nothing Happens as Olivia tries to pull books out