Frankensteins {RP} Signups

Reserve for stunning cheekbones and a steel cutting jawline lmao

It’s not a stupid question because for some RPs you can have not real characters. But for this one I would appreciate real.

Since Voice got full, you can have Beauty. (But if you really still want Voice I’m willing to bend some strings because you were an OG)

no it’s fine, thanks for the offer though, i’m happy with beauty :smiley:
edit: reserve intelligence too

I’ll be taking Fingers and Musical Ability

And Lips and Survival Instincts

May I reserve for voice and teeth? (if you’re allowed to give both traits being the same kind)
Edit: I just realised that voice is already taken, so instead of voice may I reserve agility?

Little Bump.

Signups won’t be due until the end of Aug or the start of September (maybe even longer if needed) so there is no need to stress about getting characters in. But I also don’t want you to forget about it until the last second.

Anyway I’ve been working on a lot of stuff and I’m super excited and hope you enjoy it :wink: :slight_smile:

Reserve for tongue and emotions!

Reserve for musical ability and creativity!

Unwind is such a great book! I’ve never read it myself but my teacher liked reading it to my class when I was in 6th grade, we never finished it though haha

Hello everyone! I’m back and decided to give a reminder to put your signups in please! I may be coming out with a specific deadline soon but for now here is just a little reminder.

So I have decided that the deadline for characters will be Monday, Aug 20 Just know that his is a verrrrryyy lose deadline. If you can’t make it before then, that is fine. Just talk to me beforehand and I will give you an extension. I mostly just chose this date because I wanted a few days before my school starts to finish up the Faceclaims. (My school starts on the 22nd)

Thank you! And if you have any questions, or want help with anything call me over and I’ll see what I can do :wink:

Reserve for legs and lips. :slight_smile:

Did I make a character already?

Heyyy sorry to ask but can I have an extension to the end of August?
That might be too long but I want to make sure I get both of these characters in.

Yeah. I’ll allow that :slight_smile:

Nope, I don’t seem to have any of your characters in yet.

So the deadline for characters was supposed to be tomorrow but since I’ve only got one signup since I made that deadline I’m assuming you all need more time. So I’m extending the deadline for everyone to Wednesday, the 29th of Aug

(Know that this is still a fairly loose deadline so if you need more time then that contact me and I’ll see what I can do)

Can I also reserve for survival instincts?
im going to sign up probably tonight or tomorrow…

can my character (Olivia) also be wanted for her flirtatiousness (if that’s a word?) - her ability to flirt and seduce?

Sure