Freckles, scars, Glasses and tatoos

i think that tattoos, glasses, scars, and freckles should be offered in character creator and/instead of slothing. many people with glasses wear them alot of the time and its easier to take them off a character this way than make 2 outfits, same with freckles, scars and tattos, this way people can chose if they want these on their characters

6 Likes

That doesn’t makes sense, if you add glasses to character customization, you’ll have to make 2 characters, 1 with and 1 without glasses.

What’s wrong with that?

It would use the same coding as the customizations, each scene just add or remove them, or do this at any time, you can also just make a choice to reference like the cc does, it would work the same as any other cc like hair color, style, etc. But it’s easier than making 2 outfits each time for this choice.

1 Like

There’s a thread asking to add the function of adding/ removing clothing items by coding them instead of creating new outfits - I think that glasses should remain in the outfit creator, but with that option for adding/removing them!

2 Likes

I agree with the freackles, scars and tatoos, but glasses are “clothing” and that way it’s easier to take them of or change them

2 Likes

That would work, I just thought to add them to cc for that

Yeah, I just thought an option for them would be easier this way

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with that, but this guy’s problem is that right now you need to have 2 outfits. Having to create 2 characters instead of that isn’t a solution at all. It’s way easier if glasses is a ‘clothing’ instead of a ‘character feature’.

1 Like

Duplicate topic closed. Please refer to original: FEATURE: Move tattoos/freckles/moles from outfit to character