Free and Open !Bear Art Shop! I DO INK AND LL

Oh yeah my mistake. I mean overlay that will cover the size of the background.

1 Like

That’s ok don’t worry.

Something that will blur the background like this…image|399x500

I can ss and blurr like this as i have many choices it will go through and it will be confusing to go through and code remembered choices

1 Like

I hope this helps
Untitled11

Sorry it doesn’t work. I’m an overlay creator too and i’m beginning to think it’s impossible to

1 Like

Yeah I tried I hope some one can help you I do have someone that could help do you want her link? If so here it is:

1 Like

Before you ask her what about this

Summary

IMG_76111

Here’s an example of what it looks like over something it isn’t exactly what you asked but it might be close

Sorry again it doesn’t work.

1 Like

I thought I would try again but what did she say?

I haven’t asked because i think its impossible without colour.

1 Like

Ok I think your right that’s why I wondered what she said if you asked.

I can just make you one in Photoshop if you let me know what size and what color and how much blur you want.

1 Like

@EloiseKnight left a photo above of what kind of blur they would like and they said blue and thank for figuring that out because I was having a very hard time with that request @Jpassen.

Yeah. Of course. I’ll do it after my other client work. I also do submissions for art work if anyone wants anything. Averages between $5-$15 depending on what you want done.

1 Like

Does this work
It’s a clear background with some grey and I blurred it.

1 Like

Your dog is very cute @Yoshi!! Also, I might request from your shop in the future, everything looks great. I love your examples! xxx
All the love,
Neha! :))

1 Like

aww thank you

1 Like

Sorry no it doesn’t work. I had someone confirm that it is impossible to do because of the pixels

1 Like

Hoii!!! I was wondering if you could do this?
f0e0d1a5abaeed6e7abc75224351c7f43d6ea4f4_2_690x388 2dc65ffbf7ffc0cb54a10e9bff83b581554511a1_2_690x388
I have these overlays and I just need the railing from them… if you need I can circle what part i’m talking about

1 Like

Could I see the circle because I don’t wanna take off too much or too little?

1 Like