Free art covers and splashes! (**CLOSED**) GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER THREAD THO! XOXOXO&TEE

Ok. Thank you.

It ayt.:heart:

subs%20counting

Oh my god that is amazing thank you so much

1 Like

Your welcome::heart:

Yea u don’t have to do it any more but I might need a another one that says mature themes but I wanted all the characters on it tho

1 Like

Sorry I’m sorry I didn’t mean make you upset I’m sorry

1 Like

im really so sorry is you were going to do this.
I dindnt wanna intrude::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hi I really need a cover done and a thank You for reading cover aswell

1 Like

My Female details:
Hair: Straight (Charcoal)
Skin tone: Honey
Brow: Seductive Arch
Eyes: Round Bold (Purple)
Face: Oval
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Full round (Ruby Red)

Male:
Brow: Thin Arch
Face: Defined Triangle
Lips: Small Round (Blush)
Hair: Short Cropped (Platinum Blonde)
Skin: Peach :peach:

Details:
I want my cover being these to Charectars standing and hugging each other with the Title Smash and Dash I thought it would be easier if you could pick the outfits I don’t actually mind what the Charectar are wearing for the “Thanks for reading” cover I don’t have any Suggestions and Ideas as I don’t mind what it’s like as long as it says “thanks for reading” if you need more information please tell me :blush:

Well XOXO commentee on my post she would do it so her I think But I srsly don’t mind this is for INK by the way

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

I would LOVE for you to my Covers!!

So for the cover you want the male to be hugging the female?

Yes

This Xavier aka poison, the main character partner and boyfriend

This is poison, Xavier undercover identity. He known for his ruthless attitudem

This is the main character undercover identity, Red known for killing without hesitation.

Summer the main character, I have not reveled in the store why she is started her crew but she have a reputation of being cold as Red. [

This is Logan, the second hand to the Scorpions. Her one night stand that change her whole life

is that the position you want them in?:heart:

Personally, I don’t care what position they are in because I want to give you as much flexibility as possible. If you need it in a different position I will send a screenshot of it but those pictures are there so you know how the characters look you can design it the way you want

Do you have a specific background choice?

No. Like I said I am not that picky you can do it the way you want