FREE ART, request here xx

Hi guys im a digital artist and would like to draw some art scenes/covers for you guys, completely free of charge.

8 Likes

Im not done this painting btw lol my Apple Pencil is charging

Hey do u have any examples?

1 Like

Thank for the thread
I’d like to make a cover for my upcoming story but it would be good if you show some examples

1 Like

Hey! :blob_sun:

Do you have any examples? :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! Welcome!
Do you have any examples?

1 Like

Free art? I’m also looking for a free artist, any examples?

1 Like

Hi :wave:t5: I’d love to request an art. :heart:
How exactly do you take your requests? Please let us know

1 Like

Definitely interested in commissioning! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Would love to see examples of your work!

1 Like

Hi guys so sorry for just replying I’m still uploading my artworks onto my files but here is a little work in progress for someone on here xx

This is semi realistic style I can also do, to request message me privately or I will get to you on the comments here also , I’m not the best artist in the world but I want to expand on my knowledge and take on some challenges and I am surprised the amount of people commenting,! I’d love to do some art for all of you please message me what you would like done, I am not finished this painting either guys these take so much time as I’m a girl for details especially a good detailed background, happy to be here and happy to help you guys xx thank you

6 Likes

I have posted one I’m working on in the comments , thanks lovely xx

1 Like

I have posted one I’m working on in the comments , thanks lovely xxx

1 Like

I have posted one I’m working on in the comments , thanks lovely xx

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to request a piece from you! Where can I send you all the info?

1 Like

Comments or private message hunny, thank you for your interest xx

1 Like

Your work is absolutely gorgeous!! I’ll send you a DM soon with some deets for a piece, I just have to gather the info!! 🩷

2 Likes

Omg, hi I’m starting a new story, and I would really love to request a cover from you :))

1 Like

I sent you a dm <3

1 Like

I’ll send you a PM soon fs!! Love the work, darling.

1 Like

Hi guys I apologise for being inactive I’ve had a lot to do (I’m a mother also) so I can’t be active as much as I’d love too, I will get on these art pieces and yes I’m still taking free requests for any newcomers xx I just need your patience please :heart: I am very critical also so my art does take time to complete I will not send if I’m not happy with it so roughly few days per piece depends but I will update as much as I can sorry for just disappearing I’m back now and will let u kno updates when I’ve started ur pieces, I’ve started one already because I’ve not had much time but I’m working round you guys one by one just some patience is appreciated guys thank you :blush: xxx

2 Likes