Silver Art Shop *open/free* till 1 April only šŸ‘€

Welcome to :yay:

Hereā€™s what you need to know before any request :blob_sun:

• Password :key:
meaningšŸ’•

At the start of any request you will have to write the password in blurred form.
The password is - silver :crescent_moon:
Yes the moon emoji is something you might want to add. Sorry :two_hearts:
Itā€™s just to make sure uh donā€™t thread hop.

• Donā€™t thread hop
meaningšŸ’•

(meaning donā€™t request same thing at any other shop so donā€™t waste any of my and the artists time)

• Send me deeds correctly
meaningšŸ’•

Outfits
Close up of face
Background (must)
Pose
Reference
Story name and which chapter you are gonna use in.

• Donā€™t rush me
meaningšŸ’•

You have to understand i have life outside this so donā€™t rush me to draw you somethingā€¦being a Mbbs student i have a hectic schedule for my studies so yes I canā€™t draw you the art piece as soon as you ask. :two_hearts:

• Instagram collab
meaningšŸ’•

You have to accept my Collab request for using my art piece in your episode stories and no where elseā€¦ If not accept you are not allowed to use my art.

• Credits
meaningšŸ’•

Credits should be given at the time you first show the art in your story and at the end tooā€¦
You can use my id for credits- @_silver.epi on instagram :two_hearts:
And if uh are using it as small or large cover or introduction cover make sure you credit then and there :two_hearts:. Thank you. :blob_turtle:

• Optional barter system
meaningšŸ’•

Sorry I might be a little selfish here to say this but i would love if you read my story in exchange for the free art. And yes I would like to hear your reply while making the request so that I donā€™t have to ask it for myself :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver

Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that youā€™re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (Episode Writer Portal)
COVER -

:pear:

Art examples

These r screenshots of my work

21 Likes

Hi, I would love an art. Iā€™ll pm you.

1 Like

Char

Pose

Outfit

Tysm for this!! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hey if the second spot is still available, I would be interested :heart:

1 Like

Hey, I am writing a brand new story and I am in desperate need of a cover. I would be really glad if you could make me one since I canā€™t afford a commissioned art :sweat_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

All the deets if you decide to help me out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

The pose

Background

Outfit

THE CHARACTER~

Can you please give the effect that her hair is kinda flying? :sweat_smile: :two_hearts: :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey are you still making any?? Commission one are bit pricy for as Iā€™m a new writer it will helpul for me and I can have art scenes for my story :blush:

1 Like

Accepting ur request :two_hearts:
Nd @LifeWithJoy :two_hearts:
For others, i will let uh know when these two are done and if i will be avail to accept any more reqs :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Ur art kinda seems interesting :relaxed: ā€¦ I will surely take up ur request :two_hearts::relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you so much hun! :heart:
Also happy new year :relieved::clinking_glasses::sparkles:

2 Likes

Your art looks amazing. If and when you have enough room to draw more I definitely would like to commission you to design a cover.

2 Likes

I would love to :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s something I made for uh :sweat_smile:
The background i used is from copyright free site so there will be no issues for uh to use it :two_hearts:
Do give credits " art by @ _silver.epi on Instagram "
Plus can uh tell me ur insta Iā€™d

5 Likes

I donā€™t have Instagram right now, but Iā€™ll definitely tag you when I get it. Is it okay if I get the art in a transparent background? Thank you for the art; I love it!

2 Likes

Hereā€™s without bg

3 Likes

Tyyyy

2 Likes

hey are you still doing free art?

1 Like

Not for now ā€¦

2 Likes

Okay

2 Likes

Hereā€™s something I made for uh :sweat_smile:
The background i used is the one uh sent me, i hope itā€™s copyright free otherwise the art wonā€™t get approved :two_hearts:
Do give credits " art by @ _silver.epi on Instagram "
Plus can uh tell me ur insta Iā€™d

4 Likes