Free Art request*open*

I am bored nd not motivated to make art …so i will be accepting two art requests for free.
Terms- art will be above the waist.

Art

These r screenshots of my work

11 Likes

Hi, I would love an art. I’ll pm you.

Char

Pose

Outfit

Tysm for this!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey if the second spot is still available, I would be interested :heart:

Hey, I am writing a brand new story and I am in desperate need of a cover. I would be really glad if you could make me one since I can’t afford a commissioned art :sweat_smile: :sparkles:

All the deets if you decide to help me out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

The pose

Background

Outfit

THE CHARACTER~

Can you please give the effect that her hair is kinda flying? :sweat_smile: :two_hearts: :sparkles:

Hey are you still making any?? Commission one are bit pricy for as I’m a new writer it will helpul for me and I can have art scenes for my story :blush:

Accepting ur request :two_hearts:
Nd @LifeWithJoy :two_hearts:
For others, i will let uh know when these two are done and if i will be avail to accept any more reqs :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ur art kinda seems interesting :relaxed: … I will surely take up ur request :two_hearts::relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you so much hun! :heart:
Also happy new year :relieved::clinking_glasses::sparkles:

1 Like

Your art looks amazing. If and when you have enough room to draw more I definitely would like to commission you to design a cover.

1 Like

I would love to :relaxed:

1 Like

Here’s something I made for uh :sweat_smile:
The background i used is from copyright free site so there will be no issues for uh to use it :two_hearts:
Do give credits " art by @ _silver.epi on Instagram "
Plus can uh tell me ur insta I’d

2 Likes

I don’t have Instagram right now, but I’ll definitely tag you when I get it. Is it okay if I get the art in a transparent background? Thank you for the art; I love it!

1 Like

Here’s without bg

1 Like

Tyyyy

1 Like

hey are you still doing free art?

Not for now …

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Here’s something I made for uh :sweat_smile:
The background i used is the one uh sent me, i hope it’s copyright free otherwise the art won’t get approved :two_hearts:
Do give credits " art by @ _silver.epi on Instagram "
Plus can uh tell me ur insta I’d

2 Likes