Free Art Request Thread ***CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***

• Author’s name: Cherrycola
    *Include author’s name in cover yes/no: yes
  • Title of story: I’M ROYALTY TF?!
  • Include title in cover yes/no: yes
  • Subtitle: idk what that is?
  • Short summary: you are a normal person in fact everything was right for you. The perfect family, The perfect friends, The perfect lover, The perfect house. practically EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT . Until on your 21st birthday. You found out you’re adopted and that you are actually ROYALTY!? And that you have to ascend the thrown. BUT it’s not gonna be easy since you have other siblings with the same wish. And you’re not really royalty material since you like to eat at mcdonalds and none of your family knows what that is. Are you up for the challenge?
  • Genre: Comedy
  • Style: ink
  • Social media tag: haven’t made one yet
  • Include social media tag yes/no: no
    *Picture of each character doing preferred pose: no just a sparkling crown with whatever gemstone of your like.

I’d like a background changed please. I don’t need it ASAP, but I’d like to have it by Sept 17 (Monday)
Picture: resized_class_hallway
Remove: clear out the bulletin boards (remove the flyers)
What needs to be changed: make the brick parts of the walls blue and the top, smooth parts either white or off-white.
Anything else: I’d like the blue to be like the walls here pv1_back_INT__BLUE_SCHOOL_HALLWAY___DAY

Cover

Also take ur time now it’s not urgent xxx

Omg I’m sorry I don’t need it I deleted my story
Sorry

@abygail.bauman - Hi hon. Was curious if you added the DOMINIQUE mobile screen to my list of other needed items?

Remember: I just needed the Bluetooth symbol removed and the word mobile removed.

Thanks, otherwise, am I getting closer? =)

1 Like

well, the phone and boat I need sooner than later. I’ll be starting that chapter soon. the others can wait. although it’s unfair that we have to wait longer because others need theirs right away. No disrespect but should I maybe go somewhere else? I don’t want to keep burdening you by asking all the time. But it’s been 2 weeks. I know you said it would be a wait but didn’t think it would be this long. I really love your work and would hate to go somewhere else but I would think at some point you would close new requests until you finished your existing ones.

Like I said no disrespect.

2 Likes

Hey, can you please change the hallway like this?

@CinnamonToast said that’s going to be so hard. she can’t do that floor or the posters. Thats why I asked you! :heart:

1 Like

If you can’t that will be fine :slight_smile:

It’s your thread I can’t tell you how to run it. I was merely making a statement. I’ll wait a little longer.

Okay thanks. I’ll use these two! :heart:

can you please remove the cups and which i’ve i’ve circled and also can you do something with the tv like put the “music” bg or anything and also please make the floor off white and walls light blue. :slight_smile:
i need it asap because i’m currently writing something about party :stuck_out_tongue: if you don’t mind. :heart:

1 Like

Hi! I actually don’t need the soccer nets anymore, just the poster that says “Go Nick”.

1 Like

Do you know how to make the animated intros or whatever they are called?
(Forgot the name)

1 Like

okay if not then it’s fine.

lol okay.

do you have any character styles I can use because I make most of my characters look the same and I wanted background characters that are diverse. Like the name and features that way they are all different.

Yeah outfits would be great too. And in INK please.

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter, but a couple would be nice and thx again your so nice.

1 Like