Free Art Request Thread ***CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***

Where am i on the list?

Maybe can you show @Kelise.d and I the whole list? :grinning:

You’ve completely my overlays request which is done.

I’ve already requested for a background kitchen re-edit but I also told you, whenever your less busy or whenever you’re ready to do it once your done with everyone requests. I won’t rush you. But please let me know if you can’t do it, I will very much understand as you do got a tons of other requests to do and I can look for someone who can do it for me.

Thanks,
Cannie

You’ve finished my request. Thank you!

Could I get mine done before the end of the week?

Thanks, appreciate it!

white on the left. :smiley:

yeah, that’s fine. Do you think you can take it off tho? Episode might not approve to the branding on it. Only do what’s in your comfort zone :slight_smile:

it okay, you’re doing all this for me.12:13 am, honey.:kissing_heart:

Thanks soooo much! This is everything!! Ur amazing I WILL DEFO CREDIT YOU!!

1 Like

YOU DO REQUIRE THIS IS AMAAAZIINNGG! Tysm!

Thanks, it’s perfect!

1 Like

How do you change/edit your backgrounds? I love them. If willing, please DM me with details :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • What the splash needed to say: On the top it will be in huge letters “LUCIA” and then on the bottom of that it can say is average size letters " Meaning: Bringer of Light" And under that "Pronounced: ‘LEW-SEE-UH’ ".

• Author name and whether to or not to include: No author name :slight_smile:

• (Optional: want your social media tag?) example- Instagram: abygail.bauman Nope :slight_smile:

• (Optional: any characters? If so, give me a picture of the character(s) and what they’re wearing and what style- Limelight, INK, or Classic) Yes, Ink.

String tank top (cream)
    Skater Dynamic Ripped shorts
    Beige Rocker Leather Bracelet
    Tan beach boy topside shoes
    TAN SKIN
    MEDIUM SOFT ARCH BROWS
    HIGH PONYTAIL HAIR
    UPTURNED LUXE BLACK EYES
    ROUND FACE SHAPE
    UPTURNED NOSE
    CLASSIC BLUSH LIP

• (Optional: specific animation(s) for character(s))

sing warmup loop.

• Colors to use: for text, white. if u can make a light orb where it says bright light, that’d be great thanks.

• Colors to avoid: No idea.

• (Optional: specific background?) example: glittery OR a specific Episode background OR a picture
    Choose which you think fits :slight_smile:

• (Optional: specific overlays?) example: flowers, guns, etc a light bulb in the characters hand when she has her hand raised doing the animation (light bulb is lit up)

• (Optional: anything else? List whatever you want to request!):
    Shadow on the big text that’s, “Lucia”. Size 640x1136?

No, take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“abygail.bauman, post:1, topic:80270”]

• What the overlay is (provide picture or description): I need a bed sheet that needs to be flat. I needed for a crime scene in my story so that I can cover up the breathing of lay_asleep_loop. It can be like this picture but without the fold and not as big. Could you put like a red stain near the top?
  • Colors to use: White
  • Colors to avoid: anything else other than white
  • Background (transparent or colored): transparent
1 Like

@abygail.bauman mine is done

Not really, just by end of the month really. I’m waiting on another overlay and I still have another episode to write.

You’ve finished my overlays but my background is still pending. :slight_smile:

I would like an art done for a special art scene asap please.
Also, you can make the characters wear whatever as it will be a art scene of a flashback memory.
Thanks in advance. You can put your IG name or episode name in the corner of the photo please so I can rememeber who did the art.
I would like the art scene to be with the background of being at a park with the family of three really happy. This will be a flashback art Scene in my story. Needed ASAP please and thanks in advance.
Photos attached below
Sante (the pregnant character)
Hairstyle: Diva Curls
Skin Color: Umber
Lips: Blossom Lips
Lip color: Bordeaux
Hair color: Fawn
Brows: Seductive Arch
Eye: Sloping Classic
Eye color: Blue
Nose: Grecian
Face: Oval