Free Art Request Thread ***CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***

hi abygail am i allowed to request an overlay?

1 Like

Oh, I know, I still would like to give you credit, you deserve it :grin:

1 Like

Hello Abygail!! If there’s not a problem I would like 2 covers (small and large) and some splashes. I will tell you exactly what I want in my covers and splashes.

1 Like

The small cover

For the large cover I want a black background. I want the girl siting in a chair at the center of the background and wearing obly a bra and her underwear and the AXEL at the left and the BRAD at right wearing black shorts and around the background I want flames

1 Like

Here are the characters

Of course I’m writting the details
Title: Lost Lovers
Author: Juliano M.
I want both tittle and my name in the two covers
I want to tag ne on istagram @juliano.writes
I don’t want a descreption and subtitle on

And as far for the splashes I want 2
In the first one I want you to write about music warnings
And in the second I want something like that but with me in dbbd0c2313bf0e2d5aad39a6780050895c6be2d0_1_281x500

I hope you understand my request and sorry if I complicate you​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

And also can I take this background?? I really love it!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:IMG_6335

Thank you!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Hi please dont get the wrong idea im NOT trying to rush you i was just wondering how soon till i can get my cover like 1-2 weeks or days? Please dont rush i was just wondering. If you havent started please let me know because i need something to be changed if you have already started then no worries. Thanks :slight_smile:

No thats okay ill just wait. Thanks.

It’s actually exactly what i wanted! Thank you sm

1 Like

Hi,
I’m Navi, I’ve already asked you for a book cover, so I am sorry for troubling you so much.
But can I please have 2 Splashes done.

Splash #1 :
Saying -
Warning (on the top, as a title)

Please be advised that this story contains Mature Themes and Strong Language! (Under the title as a paragraph)
Author - Navi (Please do not include)
Colours to use - Black, White, Red, and a little bit blue
Colours not to use- any really vibrant colours
Background - I would like some thing that shows terror, like murder. But has a spark of vengeance lighting up (Like fighting back)
Overlays - guns, blood, and signs to show murder

Splash #2:
Saying: Turn up the Volume for a Better Experience!
Author: Navi (Please do not include)
Characters - INK
Screenshot%20(13)
Animatation the characters are doing -
Left side, female - idle_sit_legs_up
Right side, male - sit_laugh_giggle

1 Like

Form continued…
Colours to use - Blue, White, and Yellow
Colours to avoid - N/A
Background - something related to music
Overlays - N/A (you may add if you want, but I have no suggestion for this)

Thats it, and please let me know when they will be done.
Thank you for your consideration,
Sincerely,
Navi

1 Like

I don’t need it ASAP, But can I have it some time soon. But no need to rush!

1 Like

:frowning:
I’m really sorry for all the drama. i usually ask the artists when it’s going to be done… your the best artist on here and i’d greatly appreciate you doing it :(((( im begging you, i won’t start any more drama and all i wanted was a quality background

Ok thank you so much I will not complain again

Hi, could you make me an overlay? Below are the details. You may find this request to be similar with my request to other thread, but I assure you it’s not the same. My other request is with a different motorcycle. I just needed several overlay of motorcycle with riders, but I don’t want to give the bulk on just one artist. :blush:

Overlay form

Details

• What the overlay is (provide picture or description): 1. Motorcycle with male rider, 2. Motorcycle with male rider and female passenger, 3. Motorcycle with female rider, 4. Motorcycle with female rider and male passenger. Both with black helmet (close, face not seen)
    Motorbike%20Red
  • Colors to use: Motorcycle- as is, Character - as describe (black)
  • Colors to avoid: bright colors
  • Background (transparent or colored): transparent
  • Anything else: The clothes of both character are black including the shoes, the male w/black gloves.
1 Like