FREE ART REQUESTS (covers and splashes and overlays) - OPEN-

That’s ok thank you for trying

1 Like

I want this pose.

Ok:) and any specific font and colour for the font for both?

1 Like

No, any color works!

1 Like

Hey! So I actually finished it tonight cause I was really bored😂 here they are. (Splash one has two choices)

If there is anything you want me to change. Please let me know. And if you use these in your story, please give me credit. My Instagram is epy.rse
And let me know what your story name is! I’d love to check it out!!

1 Like

It’s perfect, thank you! My story name is “The Missing Twin”, but sadly, it’s not published yet, but it will be maybe next month!

1 Like

HI, I know I keep requesting things, but your covers/splashes are really good so could yo make a splash that says “This story uses sound. Turn up your volume!
Charachter and pose:

Background:

Any type of readable script is ok.

1 Like

:slight_smile: I’ll work on it now

Here:)

If there is anything you want me to change. Please let me know. And if you use these in your story, please give me credit. My Instagram is epy.rse

I really like it! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, can I make a request here?

1 Like

For sure:) just fill out the form above and don’t forget to add any extra details you may want:)

1 Like

Female
*Caramel
*Seductive Arch
*Long curly/ chestnut brown
*Upturned feline/ Taupe or Toffee
*Soft Heart
*Elven
*Full round/ chestnut

Clothing
* Background I’d like used
*Text: Please tap slowly, advanced zooms are present :slight_smile: Font: Something cursive but readable Font color: BLACK
*Can the character be looking forwarding and smiling
Can my name be in the right hand corner of the splash Name:Bbygirlbrooks
That’s all for my request for now!
Thanks so much! <3

1 Like

I will do it as soon as possible. I would be faster for me to finish it if you could possibly save the image of your character doing the pose you would like on episode. It would make it a lot faster for me:)

1 Like

Okay! I’ll have that here for you in one second!

1 Like

here are you! Hope this helps!!

Thank you!

1 Like

I made two just in case😅
If there is anything you want me to change, Please let me know. And if you use these in your story, please give me credit with My Instagram epy.rse
And let me know what your story name is! I’d love to check it out!!

1 Like

THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL! I’m going to use both one in each of my stories! and the names of them are guardian angel and accidentally a vampire by bbygirlbrooks!! But Thank you sooo much for the beautiful splashes! I’ll definitely be requesting more often!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m really glad you like them:)

1 Like