Free art scene/ cover

Anyone who needs an art like this?

4 Likes

bumppp

Hi! I would love to have an art piece like that, are you still taking the request?

1 Like

Yess I am

The sketch is to remain the same right?
Plz send me the cc

1 Like

Yep, it’s the same pose

Details

Body: Athletic Male (Neutral 3)
Brows: Round Medium (Dark Brown)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned Lidded (Brown Black)
Hair: Medium Waves Natural (Brunette Brown)
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Medium Straight Natural (Pink Peach Medium Matte)

Forgive me if I’m wrong but this is a guy right :sweat_smile: ? If not then I’ll replace it with the Female MC instead

Hun this is not a guy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I need to get my eyes checked I stg…

Anyway here’s the RIGHT character :see_no_evil:

Details

The lip color should be Pink Peach Medium Gloss though

i ll get on with it

1 Like

btw what abt the hair, it is short here, should i increase the length?

1 Like

Yeah you can increase the length slightly if it’s not too much work

work in progress
Screenshot 2022-04-21 11.02.38 AM

1 Like

It looks great till now!

But is that the drawing I requested or one of your examples? Because the colors don’t seem to match up :thinking:

its the same drawing, dw i will change the colours

1 Like

Oh, alright. It looks pretty good then

1 Like

Pretty work, did you create the sketch and the colouring all from scratch yourself?

heyy yes, the sketch, face was from @blacksatan.draws on instagram’s brushset, rest colouring and editing done by me

Okay, just a tip, that you might want to include who created the sketch content in your original post as it’s still partially created by someone else and you’re offering to give these pieces to other people, so it’s important that they know this when it comes to using it :slight_smile:

i always credit, the person, just wanted to say only the face of the character is by the brushset i bought rest everything is mine :slightly_smiling_face:

and even in the face there are some modifications so-, plus 96% of the work is mine, the face set is just the same as downloading/buying a custom brushset from someone, does it require me to credit the person selling the custom brushes every single place, or does it restrict me from taking requests/ commissions from anyone? :thinking:

i did not mean to be rude, just wanted to clear it out, have a great day hun :heart_eyes:

and just another proof
Screenshot 2022-04-21 11.15.27 PM