Free art scenes needed -

Hi all, hope you all are having a good day. I am thinking to soon release an episode story - my coding isn’t that great but hey - you live and learn. So basically, I wanna try to include some art scenes - however I tried using AI to make some but that ain’t going so well. AI successfully made my cover and the character looks but not the art scenes.

So I was wondering if anyone is willing to make art scenes for free - I say free because my dad tracks both my bank accounts and interrogates me on every expense - he doesn’t know about episode which means hence I unforuntaley won’t be able to pay - however I can ensure I will give credit on both the episode story and insta (when I get round to making it), I will promote your artistic skills and I will not let your hardwork go to waste.

I’ll share the style I want now in form of how the characters look via AI and I will show how the characters look via episodes

Thank you a million in advance

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this for art requests. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I don’t wanna be rude but what ai did you use i need a picture for my outro.

1 Like

Bing image creator - you have to be very specific and redo the images a couple of times