Free Backgrounds and Overlays 2

Free Backgrounds and Overlays 2

Free Backgrounds and Overlays Part 1 →

(I didn’t realize archived posts couldn’t be unarchived)
However, if you want to check out all the other stuff, it’s all over in the last thread.

Yikes!
Alright, so I’m just going to start this like I’m continuing off the first one.

Once again:
The link to my drive of backgrounds and overlays is here, and you can also find it on my forums profile.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EMAPKMIg7moyTA1Fr993VrWugB1rnOqr?usp=sharing
An explanation from a post I made earlier (way down bottom) is copied here just in case you don’t understand the categorization of the backgrounds and overlays:

Under each main folder, there are two folders listed as:

1. Colour Change
  2. Original Edits
    or
  3. Cropped from Episode backgrounds
  4. Original Edits

“1” from both options are for backgrounds/overlays I haven’t done much with, such as changing the colour of it or just cropping it out, while “2” is for backgrounds and overlays I create out of the ones they have…

Additionally, all outdoor backgrounds (as in, streets and nature) are all in “Outdoor backgrounds” under “Modern Day Backgrounds” regardless of whether it only fits modern-day.

I have not uploaded every background or overlay onto my drive, just the ones that I like. I feel that the backgrounds I made early on in this thread were not all up to the way I saw them then.

Additionally, I would like to give a small reminder that I don’t do background commissions unless I bring it up, or if I do, it’s outside this thread.

Thank you for your visit!

107 Likes

Update 1:
Bubble Tea store exterior

Day:

Night:

Example with people in it:

So halfway in between making this, I realized that the cup I made used a hot drinks cover. I was too lazy to change it though, so let’s just say that this store is famous for their other drinks of ____ flavour.

Here’s the cup:

I’ll also make an actual cup to store cold drinks like the logo, don’t worry haha.

Sorry for not updating in a while!

By the way, this background is supposed to model this shirt:

This shirt isn’t available for males.

Update over.
x

Later Edit from below:
Bubble Tea Cup Cold Drink:

42 Likes

(im picturing it XD) Boba!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Small Update 2:
He fen (河粉)
Rice Noodles

25 Likes

yess! I love your backgrounds!

2 Likes

Thank you, Celestial_Night! :grin:

2 Likes

@CinnamonToast these are amazing , you are super talented :heart:

4 Likes

Hey Jem! Long time no see, and thanks again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Small Update 3: (I’m feeling very overlay-making today, if that is a mood)

Blueberry Cheesecake on a plate

Also Chocolate but I don’t really like it (but I’m too lazy to change it)

29 Likes

I love your backgrounds and overlays so much

tenor

6 Likes

Thank you @Thanos! (By the way, I would have thought that your username would have be taken) :laughing:

2 Likes

Final Update for today (And then perhaps I will go into hibernation for a while)

So I thought it was a waste if I didn’t happen to reuse the shapes for the blueberry and chocolate cakes (above), because it’s a really nice slice.

So here’s a cheese platter, haha. Maybe for buffets? I really do love making food overlays.

Hope you like it!

(By the way, I do update my drive every time I post something)

Goodnight! :crescent_moon:

22 Likes

I used the infinity stones

8 Likes

Hello, I just stumbled upon your backgrounds and they are soo pretty! :heart_eyes: Good work! Genius idea with the bubble tea shop to go with shirt, so cute. Can I ask, if you maybe have the bubble tea shop background without table and chairs? If not, am I allowed to edit the background myself? Thank you!

2 Likes

Eh, haha sorry, I did the entire thing with one edit so I can’t go back to previous versions, but yes, you can edit the backgrounds yourself.

2 Likes

Quick edits:

Okie

20 Likes

One more street and a kind of studying- lecture-thing.
Quick one as well.

24 Likes

These are so amazing! I love your backgrounds so much! :scream:

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

Spacey-building overlay
Uuploaded to drive (Also others above uploaded already)

Example:

Pretty happy with it, thought something metallic would be nice.

17 Likes