Waterside View:

22 Likes

Door-open Space Night:

16 Likes

Weird yellow filter beach lounge
(Experimenting with filters)

Chair back overlay:

I am in. a. weird. update frenzy today.

-but that means I’n going to go away for a while haha.

12 Likes

Quick boat edit:

Simple Metropolitan Walkway:

16 Likes

Last edits:
Cream Fortress Walkway

Overlay:

14 Likes

Quick WIndow-seat update again

(I really really like one-zone backgrounds)

Okay Okay I have no ideas anymore, just taking all the windows and doorways I can find right now

8 Likes

Cold Drink Cup as promised for bubble tea store.

Maybe I’ll add this up there for convenience, idk.

Okay, bye for a looonngg time.

16 Likes

This looks amazing :star_struck::star_struck:

Oh my gosh! I love these new bgs and overlays! They look amazing!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @Trapezeamazing! :laughing:

1 Like

Tempura? …eh

19 Likes

BUMP

1 Like

I have made a 'Japanese Cuisine" section in my Food and Drinks Folder (In the Overlays Folder). SO this Japanese Cuisine update thing includes the above ^ tempura.

Also, for the below food items, if you want, I can post the individual items so you can arrange them on the plate yourself (with the empty plates as well)
Should I post them?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

_

Items:

1. Japanese Udon

2. Sushi Plates (I have a bias towards egg sushi, haha)

1. Other items

Rice bowl (bowl pattern matching that of the Udon)

Soy Sauce Saucers (Small dish things, forgot what they’re called)

Chopsticks

Japanese Cuisine Update over!

x

*Edit: Sorry that the perspectives for all dishes (slant of plates) are different, don’t think you can put them on one table at the same time)

26 Likes

Thank you, Jem! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bumpto :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They look amazing! Thank you so much toasty!:scream::heart_eyes:

No idea why it took me so long to find this post. :joy: I saw the old one archived and I was like nooooo! lol. Anyways! These are amazing @CinnamonToast :smiley: I’m guessing you got tired of people asking about a drive? :joy:

2 Likes

Hahah! @ColeCatalyst it’s great to see you as well~ :heart:
And yes, but a drive isn’t as hard to manage as I thought (after the hours of putting stuff in in the start, of course)

1 Like

I remember that back on my old Free Backgrounds I once created some Roman-Baths backgrounds, but I took it out. I just made one exterior background, but not the indoors yet.

Overlay:

(I know all my updates haven’t been connected in theme recently)
Also, tell me if it’s too green haha. Idk what shade of green green marble should be.

Edit:
Also this thing people can walk past (idk)

Edit 2:
Another outdoors one:

19 Likes

That’s awesome :smiley: I started playing around with editing hi-res photos into backgrounds lately. I don’t think they’re half bad. :joy: I’ll def be bookmarking. :smiley:

On topic: I would make the floor a different shade of green to offset the walls and the fountain. It does look a little too … idk the word… washed out? not enough contrast between the foreground/background? Does that make sense? I googled and it seems that green marble that’s most common is darker shades of green- maybe make the floor a darker shade - to offset the fountain and walls?

6 Likes