Free backgrounds and overlays! šŸ—

Thatā€™s so true, Or people use them as toilets unfortunately. Iā€™m not from London but whenever I visit They do look quite grubby. We donā€™t have many red oneā€™s down south anyway lol

1 Like

Hereā€™s another new background I made, itā€™s a chines (edit: Chinese) garden.
To answer some pre-questions:
yes, the bridge is commercially free.
Yes, it is 3D rendered.
However, I think it fits the background quite well.
Anyways, I hope you all like it!
As you can see, I made two different floorings as I couldnā€™t decide which one was better.

Hope you all enjoy, and have a good day! :wink:

27 Likes

Why are you so sweet and generous? Can I follow you on Instagram?

3 Likes

I had to stare at it a few seconds until I discovered that you got some of it from episode. Itā€™s really good! It looks like something that would be in a movie, or a book! It just looks amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smile::kissing_heart: However, I donā€™t have Instagram as Iā€™m not too fond of social media. However, I appreciate everyone who has supported this thread!

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :heart: This was one of the more unplanned ones, and Iā€™m incredibly flattered!

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a fast edit, I know it isnā€™t much, but if you were a farmer in Chinaā€¦

Again, have a great day! :wink:

20 Likes

Hi can I request a overlay please.

@Remmysz keep in mind this is not a request thread. Please refrain from requesting here and I only take requests from the Episode Harmony request thread. I also do not do everything that people ask me, or else that would be cheating myself.

1 Like

If you mean by asking if I might make a set of themed overlays, go ahead. However, I just find it confusing if you said ā€œHi can I request a overlay pleaseā€ without stating it.

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m sorry I thought this was a request thread. Sorry for wasting your time. Have a nice day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey, could I please use this day background in my story with credit of course, in my next episode? Itā€™s an great background. :grin:

2 Likes

Of course @Granolias! Again, this is a free backgrounds and overlays no credit thread, so you wonā€™t actually need to credit me. Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Ahh okay, thanks! :hugs:

2 Likes

Are you open??

Open? What do you mean by that?

1 Like

Are you doing Overlays and stuff or are you full?..

Sorry, this isnā€™t a request thread here, so this might be a little off topic. I do overlays- Iā€™m not sure about stuff- but my bio does say that I take requests from Episode Harmonyā€™s request thread, so you can go there if you do want one. Iā€™m busy, but Iā€™m not full. :wink:

1 Like

We really appreciate you, too! Iā€™m just starting out as a writer and I greatly appreciate this thread, so thank you so much for sharing your work. Even having a starting place like this has helped me immensely.

3 Likes

Thank you, itā€™s always great to know if youā€™ve helped someone, and youā€™ve all helped me develop as well! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes