Free backgrounds and overlays! 🏗

general

The overlays and backgrounds to come will be Chinese themed. I might try house exterior but I’m more focused on getting cultural backgrounds in. I’m starting with Chinese, since U have more inspiration and ideas behind it right now. Sorry to those who might not need them!

this is just a question for the future but could you do London themed ones since Episode doesn’t have them?

Yes, it make take longer, since London is full of things such as red telephone boxes, etc, but this could be put into consideration of course. Thank you for the suggestion!

np! I can’t wait to see the Chinese Backgrounds! Obviously take your time :slight_smile:

Alright, it’s just past midnight here and I have to go to bed, but I have managed to finish one overlay, which is a carrying bucket pole with buckets.
I have made two versions:
One without anything, and one with vegetables. This was used to carry things back in the days- and it’s not only used in China. Yes, I understand farmers also used it to carry water, but the perspective doesn’t allow me to show water, so I suppose the empty one works as well.
I hope you all like it!
(And time to change the name now since I just added an overlay)

Note: You may find this more inclined towards Chinese culture as I used bamboo, which is a very known source they use.
Have a good day! :heart:

Not sure if this will help you, but red telephone boxes aren’t very common anymore (I’m English). They are still scattered around here and there but not in many places. Some still work but a lot of them don’t and some are used to hold defibrillators instead :slight_smile:

Oh, I didn’t know that! Last time I went to London I never actually went in, but I did see quite a lot of them and the red tour buses and a lotttt of fish and chip stalls.
You’re so smart I had to search up “defibrillators”. I think it’s electric related but the definition wasn’t really good since it was talking hospital-wise.
Blubblubblub- I never know what to say when people are able to frame me.
Well, thank you very much! :heart:

Hey everyone, I just made an ancient Chinese (rich) bedroom background! I hope you all like it and if you have a Chinese story, well, I’m pretty sure there aren’t many, but anyways, here you go!

I hope you all like it! :heart:

That’s so true, Or people use them as toilets unfortunately. I’m not from London but whenever I visit They do look quite grubby. We don’t have many red one’s down south anyway lol

Here’s another new background I made, it’s a chines (edit: Chinese) garden.
To answer some pre-questions:
yes, the bridge is commercially free.
Yes, it is 3D rendered.
However, I think it fits the background quite well.
Anyways, I hope you all like it!
As you can see, I made two different floorings as I couldn’t decide which one was better.

Hope you all enjoy, and have a good day! :wink:

Why are you so sweet and generous? Can I follow you on Instagram?

I had to stare at it a few seconds until I discovered that you got some of it from episode. It’s really good! It looks like something that would be in a movie, or a book! It just looks amazing!

Thank you so much! :smile::kissing_heart: However, I don’t have Instagram as I’m not too fond of social media. However, I appreciate everyone who has supported this thread!

Thank you very much! :heart: This was one of the more unplanned ones, and I’m incredibly flattered!

Here’s a fast edit, I know it isn’t much, but if you were a farmer in China…

Again, have a great day! :wink:

Hi can I request a overlay please.

@Remmysz keep in mind this is not a request thread. Please refrain from requesting here and I only take requests from the Episode Harmony request thread. I also do not do everything that people ask me, or else that would be cheating myself.

If you mean by asking if I might make a set of themed overlays, go ahead. However, I just find it confusing if you said “Hi can I request a overlay please” without stating it.

Oh I’m sorry I thought this was a request thread. Sorry for wasting your time. Have a nice day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey, could I please use this day background in my story with credit of course, in my next episode? It’s an great background. :grin: