Free backgrounds and overlays! ๐Ÿ—

general

Thank you very much! :heart: This was one of the more unplanned ones, and Iโ€™m incredibly flattered!

Hereโ€™s a fast edit, I know it isnโ€™t much, but if you were a farmer in Chinaโ€ฆ

Again, have a great day! :wink:

Hi can I request a overlay please.

@Remmysz keep in mind this is not a request thread. Please refrain from requesting here and I only take requests from the Episode Harmony request thread. I also do not do everything that people ask me, or else that would be cheating myself.

If you mean by asking if I might make a set of themed overlays, go ahead. However, I just find it confusing if you said โ€œHi can I request a overlay pleaseโ€ without stating it.

Oh Iโ€™m sorry I thought this was a request thread. Sorry for wasting your time. Have a nice day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey, could I please use this day background in my story with credit of course, in my next episode? Itโ€™s an great background. :grin:

Of course @Granolias! Again, this is a free backgrounds and overlays no credit thread, so you wonโ€™t actually need to credit me. Thank you! :heart:

Ahh okay, thanks! :hugs:

Are you open??

Open? What do you mean by that?

Are you doing Overlays and stuff or are you full?..

Sorry, this isnโ€™t a request thread here, so this might be a little off topic. I do overlays- Iโ€™m not sure about stuff- but my bio does say that I take requests from Episode Harmonyโ€™s request thread, so you can go there if you do want one. Iโ€™m busy, but Iโ€™m not full. :wink:

We really appreciate you, too! Iโ€™m just starting out as a writer and I greatly appreciate this thread, so thank you so much for sharing your work. Even having a starting place like this has helped me immensely.

Thank you, itโ€™s always great to know if youโ€™ve helped someone, and youโ€™ve all helped me develop as well! :kissing_heart: