Free backgrounds and overlays! ๐Ÿ—

general

Hi @CinnamonToast, do you think you can flip a background the background faces left but can you flip it to face right as its a restaurant type of background? Tysm x

Hey, this is not my thread so I hope @CinnamonToast doesnโ€™t mind me cutting in, but she has clearly stated that this is not a request thread so I thought Iโ€™d let you know. Flipping a background might not be hard work and might not seem like a big deal, but I still advice you to read through the thread before requesting things to avoid any confusion. If you need help with stuff like this I advice you to visit one of the many art/help threads such as happy helpers. Good luck! :blush:

My bad but theirs no need to come off rude about it. But thanks I guess.

Iโ€™m sorry if I came across as rude, that was not my intention :sweat_smile: I just wanted to sort out any confusion, sorry if you found my post offending in any way.

Its fine, but Iโ€™ve had an account here before I just did not read the thread. And I will say that I should have, so then this situation would have been avoided. And again now worries, I just got a bit offended when you said โ€œVisit one of the help threadsโ€

Oh, I didnโ€™t mean it as if you were โ€lostโ€ etc, I was reffering to threads were people help you with arts and stuff. Sorry for any confusion! Anyways, we have been way off topic now so we should probably end the conversation here to not clog up the thread. Iโ€™m sorry if I expressen myself the wrong way, but no hard feelings! :blush:

they look gorgeous

Hey, thank you so much @puma! Thank you for sorting out this problem-youโ€™re an absolutely brilliant friend. :grin::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
_
Yer brilliant 'uman bean
_
@OohItsDatAuthor I did state my rules several times, and I know my thread is long so itโ€™s hard to find it, which is why I also put it at the top. You can pm me if you want it to be flipped (still).

Have a good day! :smiley:

bump!

:heart_eyes:

:hushed::smile:

Thank you Lana! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:blush::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::sunglasses::hugs::100::heavy_check_mark:

bump!

@CinnamonToast
OMG Iโ€™m so late to the party. Sorry if you wake up to thousands of โ€œlikeโ€ notifications from me :laughing: I tried to use the sparingly so you wouldnโ€™t have to go through them all. Just wanted to say I love your work. I felt myself getting inspired with new ideas for episodes as I went through this thread :smile:

@Amberoseโ€ฆ :laughing:
Youโ€™re rightโ€ฆ

25 notifications! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I thought someone was urgently trying to contact me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you, itโ€™s my pleasure- and I just realized it was a 4-day difference. Sorry, everyone! Update coming as soon as possible, I swear! :relieved:

Harrumphhh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I donโ€™t mind as long as you donโ€™t trash red plastic cupsโ€ฆ

AHAHAHA! Iโ€™m so sorry! I must have scared you LOL

Iโ€™m so sorry for this long delay everyone, as said, I donโ€™t have an uploading schedule and it really depends on my workload and my creativity, but I should have one by tomorrow.

Awesome thread toast!

Thatโ€™s fine, you have a life too!