Free backgrounds and overlays! πŸ—

general

Hi how are you? It’s been a while! :sweat_smile:
Do you still do backgrounds? :woman_shrugging: :heartbeat:

Hey can you make the desk an overlay please
MEk4gNKLb6bg_GuardDesk

I think there’s already an overlay background/regular overlay in the Episode Portal for this one.

do you know the name cause i can’t seem to find it

In the Background Section of the Art Catalog it’s these:
INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY
INT. GUARD DESK OL ZOOM - DAY (if you want it up close)

thanks

I check those but they don’t have the desk overlay they just have the desk removed

It’s not removed. In your story the characters will appear behind the desk. :blossom:

oh okay

Thank you soo much for your help I really appreciate it.

Hey is this still open??

It’s not a request thread, but it’s still open

Oh ok then

OMGH!! How have I not run across this thread before?! These backgrounds are insane! Usually, I don’t like seeing backgrounds without shadows or reflections but I loved seeing your backgrounds! It’s too good for those details. lol! They are gorgeous, creative, and spontaneous!

This is amazing! That’s a lot of hard work!

Can I just say you’re so freaking amazing? Because they actually look like the official backgrounds of what episode team would create. LOVE U<3

Hi sweetie it’s ok if i create an overlay of the blanket of your background (i think it’s the pink bed in a room with vines) so that my character is sleeping under the blanket?

Hey @decembermaria20! Thank you so much! :kissing_heart:

Thank you very much @Rawan.episode! :heart_eyes: (And it’s nice and fun though, so no matter the work, it’s nice to test my creativity)

Thank you so much @MC.Episode! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush: And yes, you can definitely do that, and thanks for asking!
If you want, I have this: (though I just made it so I don’t think it’s the right color, so I apologize)