Free backgrounds and overlays! 🏗

general

i’ll be using my own overlay, and thank you! how do I credit you?

Hey everyone! As some of you may have seen, I was offline for almost a week. I had to take a teensy break, and I’m back now! I will try to upload backgrounds but I must admit I was a little lazy and didn’t preplan much, but anyways, I’ll try to do as much as possible these upcoming days, but I must warn you- I’m only here for less than a week in December since I have to go on holiday, so I apologize once again for this inconvenience. I’ll try to roll out more backgrounds, I promise. Thank you for being so patient! :heart_eyes:
And as always, have a good day! :grinning:

No credit is needed, thank you, and no problem! :blush:

Hi everyone! This isn’t the update you’re waiting for, I understand, but here’s a little something in the meantime while I try to do my homework:

Again, have a great day, and so sorry! :grinning:

Alright, follow up for now: ice skating rink!
This one is outdoors, so I apologize for the inconvenience of you wanted an indoor one…
Honestly though, I can just change the interior.
So here’s the day and night version, I do know the day one isn’t as good since there wasn’t a day version in the art catalog.
So here it is:
-Day Ice Skating Rink

-Night Ice Skating Rink

-Day Ice Skating Rink Overlay

-Night Ice Skating Rink Overlay

Again, enjoy everyone, and have a great day!![07%20PM%20copy|690x105]

Ice skating rink background anyone?

Great work! I know @JemU776 will love these especially!

Heck yeah I do :sob: :heart: @CinnamonToast tag me next time, you know I love ice skating backgrounds and need some :laughing:
Thank you for the tag @amberose <3 <3 <3
Both of you are awesome, love you guys and I’ll definitely be using these :smile_cat: :ice_skate: :snowman: :snowman: :revolving_hearts:

I knew it from your feature request. We’re honestly lacking snowy backgrounds, so these are perfect Toasty :grin:

And here are the indoor ones I scrappily made just now (forgive me) :sweat_smile:
Without banners: (And sorry, but the background railings don’t come with overlays because of the glass, so sorry for that)

With banners:

I think I’ll retire for the night, so have a great day!
(Oh, and for the overlays, you can use the ones for the exterior ice rink (it’s day) :+1:)

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ahah Jem, I’m so sorry, I forgot!
I did know that I had to make ice rinks though, remember, I promised you (just a tad bit late)
What would we all do without amberose?
Thank you, Jem!:laughing::kissing_heart:

I agree, Episode needs to make more snowy backgrounds- so I can detach them and make more snowy backgrounds form their snowy backgrounds-?
Thank you Amberose, again! :heart_eyes:
Also, why does Grammarly keep telling me it’s Ambrosia or Ambrose? Stop:confounded::smile:

HAHAHAHAHA! YES, exactly
Lol, because Amberose isn’t a word? You can always call me Amber or Rosie if Grammarly likes those better

But, but, but Rosie is MINE! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: Sorry, stalking again! :flushed::flushed::flushed: :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: Plus, I stalk this thread 'cause it’s awesome!

Ok, @CinnamonToast , call me Amber and only Amber (if Grammarly let’s you) AHAHA

I was kidding… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I can be sharing and caring sometimes! (Especially when sick :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face: since I don’t stay home. :laughing::laughing::laughing:)

Hey everyone! Here’s a small non-Christmas themed edit I did!
I think it’s a cafe? A cafe with one table and a microphone and stage for people to perform in. So, it’s a little like an outdoor club/bar/party venue type of thing.

And the overlays:
32%20PM%20copy
Have a good day!

Edit:
And here is the night version, in case anyone’s wondering:

And the overlays:
32%20PM%20copy

Do you have any fruit overlays? Thanks!

@CoolEpisodes a reminder that this is not a request thread. However, that is a good suggestion and I would be open in the future for making them. Cheers, and have a merry christmas! :christmas_tree:

Hey everyone, the next update will be a subway station-ish. A reminder that I don’t know how they look in different countries, so it’s a general theme.
Thanks, and Merry Christmas, and of course, have a great day! :grin: