Free backgrounds and overlays! 🏗

@Asher thank you so much, and I’m sorry I wasn’t active, dear lord! I promise to stick around more often and I’m glad you appreciate it! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Alright, alright…

As I’ve mentioned previously before, Christmas is my favourite holiday, so you must be thinking,
“Toasty didn’t make any Halloween backgrounds, and why hasn’t she done anything for Christmas yet, with hardly any updates?”
So here it is.
Father Christoast has been working very hard;
_
And it’s probably going to be the longest update ever.
As said, this update was for a metro station like thing. I might have just went a little too overboard.
Nevertheless, it’s an extra present, and excuse to not update for a little while longer than usual afterwards.
I’m not exactly sure if it’s called a metro station…
In order:

1. An indoor metro station that allows for 2 different platforms+overlays
  2. A closeup of a bench and waiting platform for the metro station
  3. Close up of the waiting platform of the metro station (without a bench)
    (AS YOU’LL SEE LATER, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THEM IN DIFFERENT COLOURS AND I WILL POST THEM)
  4. An indoor metro station waiting platform with ads in Limelight
  5. An indoor metro station waiting platform with ads in Ink
  6. An indoor metro station waiting platform with ads in Classic
    6+ - Me talking about train overlays +overlays
  7. Indoor Juvie Train station train (+different styles including Limelight, Ink, Classic, and opposite sides) +overlays
  8. Juvie Train station overlay selection 2 different colours
    And that concludes it.

1. An indoor metro station that allows for 2 different platforms+overlays

Without benches:

And the overlays for this:

2. A closeup of a bench and waiting platform for the metro station

1. Close up of the waiting platform of the metro station (without a bench)

3S: Side note, here are your own templates or an empty version
Empty version:

Your own template:

+Overlay of your own choice:

1. This random other ground you could use

2. The mind the gap sticky tape on the ground

3. An indoor metro station waiting platform with ads in Limelight

4. An indoor metro station waiting platform with ads in Ink

I couldn’t decide so here’s the other version:

5. An indoor metro station waiting platform with ads in Classic

Again, I couldn’t decide, so here’s the other version: (Although the eye catcher advert was cropped up a bit because it couldn’t reach the end, so sorry for that)

6+ - Me talking about train overlays +overlays
Right, so at this point, you must be thinking, “Toasty, where’s the train?” And in the middle of making these, I tried to find some on pixabay, but I failed to. We are all aware of a background called the JUVIE TRAIN station.
That background has a great train, but it’s only the start of it, and doesn’t have any doors.
So here’s the overlay:

So, for this to work, this means you can’t have a montage on your Episode that shows the train moving from, for example, here to here:

(You know, now I put it on, it looks quite strange)
But, you could just have it move into the frame from off screen to on screen where the train start is, and have door overlays on move in sync, then open, in which there are some more overlays for this to happen, including the door:
Both sides of the door:

Overlays to place this:

And to cover up the windows and all, you could very simply take a black square, like this for example:
47%20PM
Change the opacity to a certain translucent degree, and place it over the back of the windows, so the whole thing would look like this:

Here’s another overlay took from the official fancy train station you could use:

1. Indoor Juvie Train station train (+different styles including Limelight, Ink, Classic, and opposite sides) +overlays
    Since I suggested the Juvie train exterior, it’s only right I give the interior, so here it is: (They match with the door overlay)
    Your own templates: (Opposite sides)

And for your own template, here is the overlay for the handle: (depends on which side)

Limelight:

Ink:

Classic:

And instead of placing looping overlays in the background, you can simply choose these blurs:

(Which would look like this, for example)

For more train interiors to suit all formates, check out this link on Pixabay:
https://pixabay.com/en/photos/train%20seats/

1. Juvie Train station overlay selection 2 different colours
    Here are the walls just in case you didn’t want the blur overlays when people arrived at their stations: (You can place the name of it on the wall yourself as there are far too many)

If you want it on the plaque:

And several more colours:

As well as the plaque overlay:

That’s about it! If I missed anything, please feel free to tell me! I admit I may not be able to do the exterior one, and this took quite a few days! Therefore, I won’t be posting for a while, and I’ll be on vacation in 2 days again!

As always, I hope you enjoy and have a great day! :laughing:

66 Likes

And thank you so much, Amber, for replying! :wink:

3 Likes

This is amazing! I was literally going make a thread about how to do the Train Looping Background Blur But seems you beat me too it! Lmao, Your idea looks so much easier :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bookmarks post. This is actually perfect for something I had in mind

3 Likes

Hey, - you are really good :+1:

2 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU SAVED MY LIFE! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

your backgrounds and overlays are so cool and professional looking! :grinning:

2 Likes

do I credit you btw?

3 Likes

She takes no credit as long as you don’t claim it as ur own

3 Likes

oh ok! But am I still allowed to credit her or does she not want it completely?

4 Likes

Don’t think she minds @CinnamonToast

4 Likes

ok thank you @Januva

1 Like

Can I request a background please for my story?

2 Likes

@Niah.epy Have you read the first post on this thread?

4 Likes

OKAY THIS IS EPIC.

No one has station backgrounds and seeing these made me really happy, thank you Cinnamon Roll :cry:

5 Likes

Your backgrounds are amazing! Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:
Plus you juat save my life, I’m about to make trains and train stations backgrounds for my Missed Connection story, which is not gonna work well

4 Likes

These are great. Thank You

3 Likes

holy crap dude this is a+++ editing skills

3 Likes

@southampton23 your replies are as amazing as always! You still have to make a thread for it, I do want to know why since it looks more realistic. I suppose my idea was simple, but it’s also the lazy way to do it, :sweat_smile:

3 Likes