Free backgrounds and overlays! 🏗

:heart_eyes::laughing: Thanks! Yeah, it was inspired from winter, since all I like is a heater. I’m sorry you’re so cold, I’m quite warm, actually.

5 Likes

Also, if anyone as any suggestions- I’m really stuck up here.

Or should I make a poll? Haven’t done one in ages!

7 Likes

Poll! :wink:

3 Likes
  • A Cafe
  • First Class Airplane seat? (Or maybe Business class)
  • A Kitchen
  • A House exterior (Yes, I’d try again)

0 voters

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Currently, the lead is a cafe, but honestly, this one takes much longer, so I hope you don’t mind if I start working on the airplane first, which is also a very popular choice (And I mean that by the interior, bot (edit: not) exterior). Have a good day everyone! I probably won’t be updating today- perhaps tomorrow or even the day after, and thanks again!

10 Likes

Hi, I wanted to ask if you could make the EXT. COUNTRY ROMANTIC WATERFALL - DAY background from day to night.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Read the first post before requesting here. If you do, you’ll notice that Cinnamon Toast doesn’t take requests… Side note: you can use the dim overlay to make it look like night time

2 Likes

Oh sorry, my mistake.
Thank you for telling me.

3 Likes

do you have the overlay for these hotub i 'm really in need <3

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry! Do you mean for the hot tub backgrounds? I didn’t really think it would be needed, so I apologize.
So for this background that I edited previously?

2 Likes

Side note: Still working on the airplane, so I apologize.

5 Likes

Hi @CinnamonToast, by any chance do you have a curtain overlay for the old style living room background, the one you posted on the 18th of december? I don’t want to cause any problems but I just wanted to ask.

P.s. I know I said that like 3 times before on this thread but I love all those backgrounds!:heart:

2 Likes

Hey @Natka, here’s the overlays (I’m not sure which one), and thank you! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

@CinnamonToast do you have any bedroom backgrounds with a computer desk? Like a laptop on a desk with a chair?

It’d also help if you could give night and day if you have it!

@CinnamonToast doesn’t take request :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, um do u know someone who does?

1 Like

@AMagic she does backgrounds x

2 Likes

I already have one from her that i’m using

1 Like