Free backgrounds and overlays! šŸ—

How did you get the background behind the background?

1 Like

Can i use this?

Thatā€™s just an example, The boat is an overlay and you can use it to put it in front of any background (preferably water as that makes sense). The boat should take up two zones.

1 Like

Yes, you can. :wink: Itā€™s a free background thread as told from the title, and I think Iā€™ve said this many times already. No credit needed. :smirk:

Hey Toastyā€¦ I have a suggestion! Thereā€™s not many medieval backgrounds that Iā€™ve found outside of Episode, I was wondering if you could make some more medieval backgrounds for those writing medieval stories like myselfā€¦

2 Likes

try @lanafrazer_episode, Pm them.

1 Like

wat kind of medieval.

2 Likes

@lonewolfe has fantasy backgrounds as well.

2 Likes

Thank you once again for your kindnessā€¦ I havenā€™t even checked your drive yet! Thanks so much! Iā€™ll be sure to check later :grin:

2 Likes

@lonewolfe, @lanafrazer_episode, @Unique_911, thanks for your help guys! (I will be sure to check out those backgrounds) But I still want to make a suggestion to @CinnamonToast to make medieval backgrounds because I think those backgrounds would turn out so well, especially in their style.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::+1:t5:

2 Likes

Ah, yes, I havenā€™t updated in a while. I will try to update but itā€™s hard to focus on a lot of things at once. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll do so many polls now, itā€™s so stressful to continually challenge myself to make all these new backgrounds, and I havenā€™t put edits (color changes) for so long, just edits. Iā€™d take a break after making the heaven background- honestly, the heaven one isnā€™t much, but I keep taking a break.
Thank you for all being patient.

7 Likes

Hello Iā€™m a new creator at episode. I just finished looking through your BG and theyā€™re all amaizing! Can I used them for my story? And how can I give you credit?

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart: I have said so many times, that no credit is needed and this is a free backgrounds thread with no credit expected. SO you can feel free to use them in your story, but these backgrounds arenā€™t resized, so you might have to resize them.

Prepare to all be disappointed- why did I take so long to make the heaven background?

To Answer all your questions- Iā€™ve been also focusing on trying to make edits and schoolwork, as I really hope to get as good a score as possible this term around, so please donā€™t be too disappointed, Anyways, I know this is a free backgrounds drive, but Iā€™ve been thinking I should take a break from backgrounds for a while here and make overlays as well. What do you think? I know there are some overlays you may want to have and I can make them (Episode styled) and it should be easier than making backgrounds. Iā€™ll put down a poll below.
So here are the heaven backgrounds, and Iā€™m so sorry it wasnā€™t very good, as my work recently:

And I hope you enjoy it, as usual!
hereā€™s the poll:

Should I make overlays as well?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

This means I will change the name of this thread to "Free backgrounds and overlays!"
Also, I know you might be thinking, ā€œToasty has a lot of schoolwork related excuses recently,ā€ and yes, I agree. I will be trying to find some more time here, but I do realize as a teenager, I should be able to do something which I currently donā€™t know.
So please, donā€™t get too mad at me.
Have a good day! :heart:

14 Likes

You should probably change it so that someone canā€™t pick yes and no :laughing:

1 Like

Well, I canā€™t edit a poll option, and Iā€™m too lazy to contact a moderator, so Iā€™ll just make another one.
Hereā€™s the real one, everyone! And @Phoenix_Hope thank you~

Should I make overlays as well?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

3 Likes

Thanks a lot :laughing:

1 Like

Donā€™t apologise toasty :heart: No one should think that way or complain about free backgrounds :slight_smile:

The heaven backgrounds are beautiful, as always!

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing these! I canā€™t wait to use some of them :heart_eyes:
Do you per chance have a night version of the train too?

1 Like