!free BACKGROUNDS and SPLASHES!

Hi! Are these okay?

Hey! Hope these are alright. If you had something else in mind, let me know.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Thankyou
How shall I credit you?

1 Like

hi!!! i was wondering if you could make me a cover scene like with the “Warning this story contains mature themes and strong language” ?! my story won’t have sound in it so i don’t need that added!

also can you find me a fancy bedroom! something that matches those fancy closets you found for another person!

Hi!! Can I get the front seat of a car please? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi! Maybe you can create a separate post for your inquiry, this is off topic!

Hi i have some ideas :slight_smile:
Euphoric Exchange, Love Exchange, Exchanging Love, Living With CALUMA, Living With My Exchange Student.
They might sound dumb but i thought of names i would click on if i saw a story.

_firestar_art on instagram

1 Like

Hi! About the splash, do you have any theme or color scheme you want me to follow?

Bedroom BGs

Hey, can you maybe make a night version of these livingrooms? Xxx :slight_smile:

Which living rooms?

Those from a nice modern looking apartment living room?

They are nice! I take them in considering :slight_smile:

I found these night backgrounds. Let me know what you think

I love them!!! Do you also have them in daytime or not? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi! I’m looking for all different types of backgrounds, such as kitchens, outside areas, inside city areas, overlays such as lilac fire and more and more and more! Do you have anything im requesting? x

perfect thank

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: Could you find backgrounds of mountains with snow/skiing and maybe also an overlay with a ski lift? That would be so great I can tag you in my story <3