!free BACKGROUNDS and SPLASHES!

are they copyright free?

yes, thank you

1 Like

Hey just saying, Pinterest is not completely copyright free… so, I think it’s better if you don’t use From Pinterest :blush:And your hard work is pretty awesome :heart_eyes:

Hey @Fire_Star :blush: ,can I get something like these with both day and night please…thank you :blush:

Oh my oh my I loved this !!!
I loved them all
Thankyou so much :blue_heart: I will ask for more bgs in future!! Wow you are really doing a great work!!
Thankyou so much !!
Please tell me your ig so I can credit uhh when I use them…

2 Likes

_firestar_art

2 Likes

Cool!

Pinterest’s stuff is usually copyrighted, though, so I’d be very careful about that and not use anything I’m unsure about. :slight_smile:

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Heya, do you think you could find me an armory / weapons room please :))

Omg there perfect tysm!

1 Like

It’s good. I like it!

Thank you! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi! I found all the backgrounds and I hope they work out well with your story. It took a little longer to finish this, but if you need anything else then let me know :slight_smile:

Gym

Boxing Area

Illegal Fighting Area

Int. Private Jet

Gun Storage Area

Shooting Area

Factory

Chart Room

Hospital

Hackers Room

Garden

Shipments

Auction House

NYC

LA

Mexico

Mega Sale

Big Office

Meeting Halls

Pharma Tech Industry

1 Like

Yeah

Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile: , I always try to find reusable images from pinterest that are copyright free when I can’t find them anywhere else.

2 Likes

Hey, are these alright?

1 Like

They’re perfect!! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey there! I love this thread, can I request from you to find different options of splashes for beware of mature content ?

Also I would like to have if possible many bgs of magical places or medieval palaces… and, if possible, the streets of a medium italian city by the sea!
Thanks <3

Thankyou so much :heart::heart::heart:

can i uae these?

Hi do you have/make any male bedrooms in a mansion that’s not too realistic?