⭐ [FREE] backgrounds drive ⭐

Hi! :heart: I want to share with you my free google drive with backgrounds and overlays!

Here is the link to the google drive!
If you use my backgrounds or overlays, don’t forget to tag me in your story @av3ry.epi
:heart:

I’ll take any tips and advice. If you would like to see interiors in a specific color or style, let me know!
AV3RY.EPI BACKGROUNDS - Google Drive

74 Likes

It looks amazing!! I love the theme in your example very much, can’t wait to see more :weary:

5 Likes

These look great! Good job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They look great :weary:! Would definitely love to see bright colors as many houses are colorful from the inside sometimes:). Perhaps even muted colors of those brights versions :thinking:

2 Likes

they look really good

2 Likes

Amazing😇

2 Likes

they all look so amazing :purple_heart:

1 Like

Omg these look amazing!! :pleading_face: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Excuse my language but wtf you are so talented!! :eyes:
These are toooo good!! :clap:

1 Like

this looks absolutely stunning!

1 Like

Thank you all! You guys are too kind! :heart:
I hope you’ll enjoy my other backgrounds as well! I can’t wait to share my drive with you :blush:

4 Likes

Hello I am giving this a giant BUMP because YOU ARE A SAINT n your bkgs are GORGEOUS!

2 Likes

These look so insane! I would suggest adding shadow under some objects to make them look even more realistic but they look popping!!! :weary::raised_hands:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful backgrounds :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi! I managed to clean up the drive faster! :heart: Here you go:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UawU1RVsQ5TEOvR9i9_AgSNonPF3WM1F?usp=sharing

I will keep adding new backgrounds there :blush:

12 Likes

yayyyy bump :purple_heart:

1 Like

girl, I just stalked your google drive, and they’re amazing! :clap:t3: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

they look amazing

1 Like

Hi! I just updated my drive with dorm backgrounds! You’ll find there 6 dorm rooms, hallways and common room / kitchen! :heart:

Each room is available in decorated and empty version! You can edit it and decorate it however you want!
I would like to see how you decorate them :heart:

7 Likes