Free backgrounds, Overlays & Splashes

Tried to make NIGHTCLUB background in 3 zones :see_no_evil: So here it is, with all 21 overlays + drinks :cocktail: :heart: put them in zone 1 :heart: #freebyjones_drive

1 Like

In my drive you can now find BOYS DORMROOM with all needed overlays to walk around. Overlays have to be places in zone 1. In this folder you’ll find additional folder where bed background is with two bed-covers overlays. :heart: #freebyjones_drive

GIRLS DORMROOM added to my drive - you can start with basic and then add all or one, two from 3 additional overlays (put them in zone 1). In this folder you’ll also find additional folder with both beds backgrounds together with bed-covers overlays. :heart: #freebyjones_drive

1 Like

What app do you use for this.

IbisPaint :heart:

1 Like

MODERN PIANO LIVINGROOM background with some overlays (place them in zone 1). :heart: #freebyjones_drive

2 Likes

BIG OFFICE background in my drive with 2 desks and 6 chairs. Put overlays in zone 1. :heart: #freebyjones_drive

1 Like

Thank you😌

1 Like

:raised_hands::clap:

1 Like

Is there a blue background with a black phone

@alytriplex

I think not :heart:

@Star8 ya want one?

Sure

message me the details

NIGHTCLUB CAVE background in my drive together with overlays (plays them in zone 1). :heart: #freebyjones_drive

2 Likes

Some time back I added classroom background to my drive - now here’s the same classroom from other side :heart: Together with overlays (put them in zone 1) :heart: #freebyjones_drive

But this other side is not accessible any more.

1 Like

To my drive I added folder Interrogation Room 2. Here you can find 2 versions. One consists a board with suspects or empty board with suspects/FBI wanted. Second version has mugshot. Also there’s a folder with add-ons, with witch you can fill the empty rooms. Camera overlay is original overlay by Episode and is not added to my drive.

Interrogation Room 2 is the left side of Interrogation Room, which I shared some time ago. Use it credits free :heart: #freebyjones_drive

1 Like

Two exterior backgrounds added to my drive. EXT. CLASSIC HOUSE and EXT. HUNTED HOUSE. Both with night versions. Use it credits free :heart: #freebyjones_drive

3 Likes

Your backgrounds/overlays look amazing! Do you take requests?

1 Like