Free Backgrounds + Request Thread!

Hi, I’m Ivy and I’m really into editing! Here I’ll share some backgrounds that everyone is free to use, just remember to credit me @ivyepisode!

10 Likes

I made some simple warning bg!

6 Likes

love these! Great work! :star_struck:

1 Like

It’s such a great idea! If already, I’d like to suggest you make some Galaxy phone backgrounds.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xx

1 Like

I haven’t thought about that, thank you, I’ll share them when they’re ready! :hugs:

1 Like

Wow, your work is amazing! I look forward to using these soon!

1 Like

Just wanna say - I think you should note on your thread whether or not it’s a request thread, so people would not think that you do or do not take requests.

1 Like

Okay, thank you again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much, I’m happy people like my work!:heart:

1 Like

I’d like to request :raising_hand_woman:t5:. But first, I need you to tell me what details you need in order to make the bg I’d like you to make. By the way, if this is a request thread, please make sure to add some kind of form for people who want to request

1 Like

Hi again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m pretty new to Episode Forums so I’m still learning, thank you for your suggestions! And by details what do you mean exactly?

What do you need to know before making a background? (e.g: colors to use, what’s the bg supposed to be (grocery, shop, hospital) , props, etc.)
Make a form for background requests, so people will know what details to give you so you can make the bgs as they want.

Oh, okay! Thank you again, I’ll make a BG request form now!

Great :+1:t4:. Just add it into the thread.

Note: I believe you might want to say what you can and cannot do when making bgs. For instance, if you only edit backgrounds but cannot make them from scratch, then mention it

1 Like

Hi! :smiling_face: While I was writing my story I realized that this bg given by Episode (INT. BROOKLYN APARTMENT) doesn’t have overlays, so I decided to edit and share them, in case someone needs them!

:sunny: DAY VERSION:

:crescent_moon: NIGHT VERSION:

5 Likes

So, I’ll just put here all the background’s details:

Background’s theme: Cafe (in Jerusalem). The cafe’s name is Tzippor HaKafe

Colors: beige and black

I’d like the cafe background to include some sofas, in addition to other props that need to be included (such as cafe cash register, tables, chairs, ceiling lights, you know…).

I want the background to have both day and night versions if possible, afternoon one as well

1 Like

If possible, I’d be glad if you could do the exterior part of the same background too (the cafe’s entrance)

1 Like

Amazing, I’ll start working on it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I forgot to ask, do you want it to be kind of a modern type of cafè or vintage?