Free Car Inside Overlays

This is my first topic post ever, so hope I’m doing this right.

For those who are looking for overlays of inside a car, here are some I’ve made and am sharing with you. (if reader uses IPad or tablet to read, their heads will get cut off - too lazy to change it :grin:)

For the above, here are the overlays

Here’s the coding for it if you like

EXT. MANHATTAN SKYLINE CAR LOOP - NIGHT with CSEAT to 1.144 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 2 with CARSEAT to 1.144 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 0

&cut to zone 1 and CHARACTERG spot 2.622 126 -420 in zone 1 at layer 3 and CHARACTERG faces right and CHARACTERG is idle_sit_neutral_loop and CHARACTERB spot 2.055 254 -139 in zone 1 at layer 1 and CHARACTERB faces right and CHARACTERB is idle_sit_neutral_loop

If you want someone sitting in the back seat while a driver is upfront

here are the overlays

And here’s the coding

EXT. MANHATTAN SKYLINE CAR LOOP - NIGHT with CARBACK to 1.000 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 0 with CARBACK2 to 1.000 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 3

&cut to zone 1 and zoom reset and CHARACTERB spot 1.830 283 0 in zone 1 at layer 2 and CHARACTERB faces right and CHARACTERB is idle_sit_neutral_loop and CHARACTERG spot 1.171 82 251 in zone 1 at layer 1 and CHARACTERG faces right and CHARACTERG is idle_sit_anklescrossed_neutral_loop

Hope you like them, and hope you enjoy! I’ll do another post for those who want the inside of a plane :wink:

17 Likes

these are nice!

2 Likes

These are beautiful :wink:

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for this :heart: What would you like to be credited by?

glad yo like them!

2 Likes

no need to credit. I’m glad to share!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Do you have the first pic on png?

I will send it to you tomorrow. I’m just about to go to sleep. Not sure why it’s coming up as not an overlay. Writer’s portal says it is. But when I downloaded it, it’s not.

Here’s the download link.

You don’t need a password to download. Not sure why when I upload the image here it changes the format of the file.

Hi! These are lovely but I can’t download the first one as a PNG.

Sorry! I have fixed the first image so it’s now a PNG.

Thank you so much!

1 Like