Free chat 🙂

The song has gotten better, now the first parts have a tune and all i have to do is merge the two tunes so now the tip and the bottom lyrics cam have a tune to them that actually works

1 Like

I took that account name and made it a character in my story and them asked God to make it look how he wanted it too, this is the result:

1 Like

1 Like

She looks like a either german or british black girl that’s mixed to me.

1 Like

SHE’S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! y

1 Like

YEEE
awesome

I did the same thing and named the newer ones after the words, half the words, and names of the accounts! The accounts are fluffing BEAUTIFUL!!!

this is one of the ones named after the words in their posts!

1 Like

She looks like a real life teenager in a fantasy action T.V. Drama! like once upon a time or vampire diaries! I should give her her own t.v. show or something!

1 Like

<33

i didn’t get to see his face because i accidentally clicked on no preview, lolXD.

1 Like

the first few look like they lived in the 70s’ but i think i know why he made then look like that, or…they look silly, maybe he did that because they were human spam posts…? (literally) Yes… example:

1 Like

Dis her man

1 Like

2 Likes

OMGOSH, LOOK AT WHAT HE MADE NEXT:

2 Likes

may I ask what the fuq you are doing lol

2 Likes

I was bored. I love asking God to make me new characters via script misnaming and asking him to make look how he wants them to, i prefer that over general randomizer bc I am afraid of the overall results… (experience from a modded sims game in general…)

2 Likes

YESBAB IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! HERE HE IS!:

2 Likes

Topic closed due to violation of the Forum General Rules. Any topics created with unspecified purposes, or ones that encourage spamming, will be closed. Please do not create these types of topics. Thanks :slight_smile: