Free Cover Art/ Character Edits (INK) (Updated pictures)

Title of Story: The Ex

Author name: Cakepie

Description of story: A girl, Serafina, meets a guy named Joe but his ex, Neela, is still obsessed with him and keeps getting in the way of Serafina’s relationship with Joe. Neela tries a lot of devious plans to get Serafina out of the picture.

Number of characters wanted on cover: 3

List of the character(s) details:

SERAFINA (FEMALE)
Skin: Light
Brow: Soft Angled
Hair: High Ponytail (fawn)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (blue)
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (raspberry)
Clothes: Cross Front Top (Chinchilla Grey), Romantic Floral Skirt,
White Retro Leather Strap Heels

JOE (MALE)
Skin: Light
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped (chestnut)
Eyes: Classic Round (green)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (blush)
Clothes: Blue Moon Jacket, Basic Sneakers (Black), Black Tight Pants, Loose White Shirt

NEELA (FEMALE)
Skin: Honey
Brow: Soft Angled
Hair: Diva Curls (punky purple)
Eyes: Slender Natural (white)
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (dusty rose)
Clothes: Valentine Sheer Red Dress, Fashionista Heels

Name of pose(s) each character will be doing: Serafina will be doing cry_sniff_loop, Joe will be doing eyeroll, Neela will be doing flirt_wink

Describe what you want the cover to look like: In a bar and feel free to be creative and do whatever you want with the title (as long as it isn’t a super basic font like Helvetica or Arial). I want Serafina to be on the left-hand side facing the right-hand side with Joe closer to being on the right and also facing the right. Neela will be on the right-hand side facing the left.

Instagram Account: @cakepie.episode

Character-Edits: I’m not sure what you mean by this because isn’t the whole thing about editing the characters? Just clarify this for me and I’ll let you know :grinning: .