Free Cover Art/ Character Edits (INK) (Updated pictures)

I would like it if the background was like snowy and that Alexander smiling and November is laughing thank you

And in the middle its writing November

Sent you a PM. :wink:

[quote=“DanielaB, post:1, topic:8489”]
Title of Story WhipLash
3.Description of story :A girl who is a normal high school student by day and a criminal by night one day meet the man of her dreams little does she know that this is going to change her whole life.The guy is rich and caught up in drug dealing and the girl is just an ordinary teen except her mum died and she said always believe no one is born evil
Number of characters wanted on the cover: 2
List of the character:

Describe what you want the cover to look like (example: in a dark forest with the title in a blue cursive font). : cash falling from the sky with the two characters under it and the title in black in cursive make it look like the characters are made instead of cropped on, please
Instagram Account iii:misscrime.iii

OPTIONAL: If you would like me to customize a clothing item please tell me which one and what you would like it to look like. the girls one of the screenshot make it shorter with a slit on the side of the leg
[/quote] No one is born evil

Title; More Than Friends

Author name : amyyx

Description : You fall for your best friends dad, will you be able to make this work? or will someone stand in the way of your happiness?

Number of characters wanted on cover: 3

List of the character(s) details:
First Character - AMY. Skin - Tan. Eye Colour - White. Lipstick - Toffee. Clothing - White Layered Crop Top, Bleached Denim Jean, Black Boho Feather Earrings, Orange Pastel Platform Boots.

Second Character - LIAM. Skin - Tan. Eye colour- Brown. Face shape - Chiseled Square
Clothing ; Plaid Collared Blue Vest, Cool Leather Jacket, Ripped Punk Pants, Black Hipster High Top Sneakers.

Third Character - MASON. Skin - Light. Eye colour - Blue. Face shape - Defined Triangle
Clothing; Shirt (Chinchilla grey), Black Tight Pants, Black High Top Dance Shoes

Pose(s) each character will be doing;
AMY - Flirt_shy.
LIAM - kiss_cheek (facing left).
MASON - kiss_cheek (facing right)

Describe what you want the cover to look :
Light blue background with curved black font for the title of the story above the characters. Author name in lower right corner, instagram account in the lower left corner

Instagram Account;
morethanfriends_episode_

Title: mask of deception (not on character edit)
Author name: @AshleyB
Character details:

masks
Pose:

Can you please put the the character on this background
maskszs
with "check my instagram @AshleyB for sneak peaks and updates and Thanks for Watching

Hello! Are you still do edit cover?

hey! i was wondering if you could do a cover for me please?

Yes I can!!

1 Like

omg! thanks so much!

Heyy are you going to reopen it? xx

JEN:

LOOK -

CLOTHES -

Screenshot%20(9)

EXPRESSION -

-flirt_wink_foward

ALEX:

LOOK -

CLOTHES -

EXPRESSION -

• flirt_wink_foward

this is for a cover right? what’s the title of your story, and what background and/or details do you want on it?

1 Like

Yes it is, The title is Love Kills, could I have a brick wall as a background? And could you have them holding guns in their hip hands :blush:
thanks

Hey can you make a character drawing ?

by when do you need it?

2 Likes

what do you mean?

These I mean.These are made by you only…it’s called character edit I guess…:sweat_smile:
f7537cc07671530c8bbdbb3dfb03ff5b4b09a14d_1_690x500aed5e07b46a67568e6afc19aaedddb7e4c062a68_1_272x500