Free Cover Art - Closed for Requests

Hello all,

I am just poppin’ in to announce that I now accept Cover Art Requests (LL only).

It is all pretty simple:
Follow (I won’t bother opening your msg unless you do so) me on Instagram (maggie.s.does) and then get in touch via DM. How you word your message is extremely important as I do not like, nor do I tolerate rude people.

IMPORTANT:

• I work alone, so do not request art from me unless you are sure you are going to use it. My time is precious.
  • I have the right to decline any request though, I will make sure to explain why I did so.
  • There are a lot of people who take advantage of us artists, so be prepared for correspondence via e-mail where you agree to follow my rules of Art usage. Don’t freak out! It’s just a simple statement where you agree to credit me and etc.

Here are a few examples of my work (Some of the images were saved incorrectly so the quality isn’t at its best. :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:) :

1. Completed Requests

lili6 (1)

2. Mock Cover

3. Fan Art (not an official cover)

4. Random

I have more examples on my Instagram, if you are interested to get more familiar with my work. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would love to hear back from you because I’m really hoping to get my hands on a new project. :grin:

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. :heart:

INSTAGRAM:
maggie.s.does

16 Likes

Wow, your covers are amazing! I hope someone notices your talent!

I already have a cover but good luck! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, honey! :heart:

2 Likes

You’re Welcome and you can always message me if you would like promoting at anytime (:

2 Likes

I DMed you Instagram
Your art is excellent and those who cannot recognise it are either blind or mentally unstable
Love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you so much! :relaxed:

1 Like

That’s really kind of you. You’re a star! :star:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Ur art is excellent Ma’am
U don’t need to thank me…

1 Like

wow its really amazing !! Can I request something in a bit, I dont have the deets on me rn, but maybe when i do :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

Absolutely! :blush:

1 Like

I don’t have any requests at the moment, but I am definitely bookmarking this topic in case I have any for you. I’ll be sure to let you know. :relaxed::heartpulse:

1 Like

ahh ok beautiful ass art

can I please request a single character drawn cover kinda like the random examples the way u draw the hair and faces yk!

Character Details

Body: Female Generic, Neutral 04
Eyebrows: Arched Natural, Black Dark
Hair: Long Straight Loose Bangs Blunt Solid, Aqua Grey
Eyes: Deepset Downturned, Brown Pale
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty, Rose Medium Nude Matte

Background

Pastel Pink themed

Pose

Is it possible if you can have her doing the peace sign? If not then maybe hands on hips or something but lmk

Outfit

I see you do custom which is amazing btw so suprise me anything that goes with the theme
(very cutesy and like bubbly is the theme if you couldnt tell BUT NOT BABY CUTE. cute with an attitude)

IF U CAN DO THIS TYSMMMMMM and ion have no deadline ik how hard it is so take ur time just update me please because one time i got aired for A YEARRR just for the person to say they cancelled my request :weary:

tyyyy :blob_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, honey! :rose:

1 Like

Hey sweetie, I’d love to help you out, but do you mind DM-ing me on IG? Or do you not use it? :rose:

Hey guys,

I’ve taken up on a few requests, so I’m not accepting any more at the moment.

I work fast though, so I’ll be re-opening pretty soon.

Thank you. :blush::rose:

1 Like

Can I be on your wait list. I love your art!

1 Like

Hey honey, thank you!
I don’t have a wait list, but I’ll keep you in mind.

1 Like

Ma’am please check my dm I am really in need of a art please :sob::sob:

Hello all,

I now have 3 slots available for requests.

Here are some of my latest works: