FREE COVERS (1 or 2 requests a day!)(OPEN)

Alright I had offered to make a free cover for anyone who read my story, but it seems like no one wanted to :frowning:

So yeah, I guess I’ll just make covers for anyone and everyone :))

And if you wanna read my story because you feel bad for me… heh

ANYWAYS just send a brief plot description, title of your story (if you want your title to be included on your cover), and anything else you feel would be important to tell me before I get to work

Some of the covers I’ve made in the past for reference… (for my story that you should check out because it would make me very happy to even have 1 read)
Bullseye_tP_posterThumb_07PdVuLy9v

4 Likes

Succes love! I’m sure you will get requests and reads ahahshs

1 Like

tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
i appreciate the support! hehe

1 Like

Just read it👍🏻

1 Like

AHHHHHH! Thank you so much :,)))) That actually just made me so happy!

1 Like

Glad it did love. Awaiting more episodes.

1 Like

Ooo so good could we talk on insta about the cover I’ll send everything there my insta is @Ice.episode_

Your examples are soooooo pretty!
Can you make an intro for me?
Ik this is a cover thread… but I love your examples sooo much…and yeaa it’s worth a shot :sweat_smile:

I just started reading your story!

1 Like

After reading further to the 3rd episode, i can say that this is an amazing story and I can’t wait for more episodes!! Your cover is cute but the introductory picture is so bloody cute. I love the story, i really do love everything abt it. I hope you get the recognition you deserve and many other people read it yoo

1 Like

eep! I haven’t made an Instagram strictly for Episode purposes yet…

Errrrr… U don’t suppose you could message me on here? Would that work out?

1 Like

Yea here works too

Oh my ahhhhhh!!! Thank you so much hehehehwhehw!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You just made my day I’m actually sooo grateful THANK YOU!!

1 Like

That’s great! Could you just send me information on whatever you’d like your cover to look like, and I’ll try to have it one sometime later today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yess perfect I’ll private message you thank you :blush:

1 Like

Of course! Is it ok if your intro looks like a cover though? Something like the examples above? I really don’t know how to do much else :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

O i completely forgot this was also a cover thread.
I was wondering if you could make something for me, as well. That is, if you have the time and if you feel like it. Your examples are pretty cute :pleading_face:
But seriously, i love your amazing story

1 Like

Of course! I just made one for @Ice.episode

So you’ll be my second customer:)))

PM me the details and I’ll see what I can do!

3 Likes

I’m putting this here for advertising purposes hehe

Anyways, I just made @Sam-ia this cover!!:

And I’m happy to make anyone else a cover as well! (so long as they mayyyybe read my story?) :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Just heard that guns weren’t allowed :((

1 Like