Free covers and edits here πŸ’ž

Hey :wave:t2:
I’m just promoting my art services here :revolving_hearts: if you need a cover or an edit I can do it :revolving_hearts: I am pretty quick and it usually only takes me 1-2 days to finish a cover or edit so if you need one fairly quickly I’m the one to do it :revolving_hearts: if you’re interested please just PM me on here :revolving_hearts: Here’s an example of my work :revolving_hearts: all of it is mine so no stealing !!! :revolving_hearts:

Can you make me a cover

Character: Paris

Eyebrow: Arched Natural

Hair: Long Straight Loose Bangs Blunt Solid (Platinum blonde)

Eyes: Deepset Almond (Green Emerald)

Face: Diamond Long

Nose: Defined Natural

Lips :Full Round Pouty (Red Deep Matte)

Body: Beige Gold

Outfit: Denim Boyfriend Shorts Denim Grey White, Tank Striped Crop Top Cotton Red Rose, Cut Out Chelsea Boots Leather Black, Circular Patterned Gold Choker Metal Silver

Character: Princeton

Body: Beige Rose

Eyebrow: Male Generic

Hair: Manbun (Red)

Eyes: Male Deep Sunken (Brown light)

Face: Triangle Chiseled

Nose: Grecian Narrow

Lips: Full Heart Natural (Pink Beige Matte)

Outfit: Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Warm Grey Dark, Sweater With Button Up Shirt Wool Ivory White, Chelsea Ankle Boots Pull Tab Leather Blue Navy

Actions: I would like for her and him to be hugging to facing the screen and for his hands to be on her waist and for her to be sticking her tongue out

Background: I would like in a balcony at night

Sure will do that x

Just to add the title is Loyalty

Hi I need a small and large cover for my story called Danger Zone. If it’s ok I can send you all the character and theme info. You’ll receive credit for it too

That’s fine pm me the info x

Small cover
Female Character: Scarlett
Body: Light
Brows: Seductive Arch
Hair: Straight; Auburn
Eyes: Upturned Bold; Brown
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Full Round; Blush
Outfit:
-Touch of Scotland Shirt (peach)
-High waist jeans
-Muke Ankle heels
-Maroon Rocker Leather Bracelet

Male Character: Matt
Body: Olive
Brows: Thin Arch
Hair: Spiked; Black
Eyes: Classic Almond; Blue
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Small round; Terracotta
Outfit:
-Shirt (Chinchilla gray)
-Weathered Leather Jacket
-Black tight pants
-Black high-top dance shoes

Background: A dark abstract wallpaper
It’s a story about gangs and mafias. He needs to be holding her waist and they should both be holding guns. She needs to stand in a very feminine way…
Thanks xxx

Is this all the info you need?

I don’t want to be rude but do you know like how much days will it take you to do my cover

Sorry it’s just custom positions take a bit longer xxx

Not long x

It’s been more than 3 weeks that i ask you for the covers if you can’t do them please tell me so i can know if i have to ask somebody else

I can do it I promise I’ve just gd lot going on in my personal due to unforeseen circumstances please can you be patient with me :revolving_hearts:

Okay I just thought that maybe you forgot

Hey, I know I requested a cover from you because the art you do is great, but it’s more than a month. Thanks for your effort but I think I’ll request from someone else.
Also I just want to say that this is NOT meant to be a rude message.

Hi I dont mean to be rude but I could do your cover quickly
I am fully equipped and prepared
@Fire_Star