Free covers /edits

requests
community
general
art-release
communication

Haiiii I am going to make some covers But Idk What one to do first so the first 2 or 1 who react get their edit probaat today :heart:

How did your test goes? Btw❤️

Good thanks for asking btw❤️

Request: large cover for my new story. (If you have time of course.)

Place: any background of your choice that you think will be suitable for an action/ mafia/ cartel story. :slight_smile:

Character details: FEMALE( skin:light), (Brow:Seductive arch), (hair: Fishtail braid(platinum blonde), (eyes: Upturned feline(white), (face:oval), (nose:elven), (lips: classic (cherry red) MALE(skin:tan), (brow:thin arch), (hair:short cropped(blue light), (eyes:round peircing (blue), (face: defined triangle), (nose: button), (lips:uneven (terracotta).

Details: The boy and girl are standing like this

and the girl is wearing: brown camo pants, ear piece with mic, black cupcake gal tank, and black chelsea boots and socks with a gun on the right hand instead of it being on the hip. Male wears: tanktop(black), brown camo pants, ear piece with mic, and construction worker boots. He has a gun also in his left hand instead of it being in the pocket and they are both looking at each other’s eyes.
Extra: I would also love to see some of your amazing pervious work.:slight_smile:
I would also really apreciate if you could make the cover look like a art scene as well so if I don’t end up using it for the cover I will most definately use it as an art scene.
I will be sure to give you credit.
I would also like to have the tittle, Dangerous Devotion, : written close to the bottom in cool font.
It would be great if the backgorund is blurred like ur example up top.
I would like muscle detail on the male and tactoo on left arm.
The expresion on male and female face is serious with a hint to anger.
Thank you for your time.

Request: small cover for my new story. (If you have time of course.)

Place: any background of your choice that you think will be suitable for an action/ mafia/ cartel story. :slight_smile: I would like the backgorund to be blurry so the characters are in focus and its raining.

Character details: FEMALE( skin:light), (Brow:Seductive arch), (hair: Fishtail braid(platinum blonde), (eyes: Upturned feline(white), (face:oval), (nose:elven), (lips: classic (cherry red) MALE(skin:tan), (brow:thin arch), (hair:short cropped(blue light), (eyes:round peircing (blue), (face: defined triangle), (nose: button), (lips:uneven (terracotta).

Details: The boy and girl are standing like this https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiin4KqmuHdAhWJ3oMKHdlhACkQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shutterstock.com%2Fimage-photo%2Fboy-carry-his-love-girl-on-700915720&psig=AOvVaw05ZkW07nVPBPS0SXtw9KWY&ust=1538344586553735 ( and the girl is wearing: brown camo pants, ear piece with mic, black cupcake gal tank, and black chelsea boots and socks and is sad with mascara stains below her eyes and her head leaning on his chest. and her left arm wrapped around his neck and right arm on his chest. Male wears: tanktop(black), brown camo pants, ear piece with mic, and construction worker boots. He is sad and leans his head on hers.
Extra:
I would also really apreciate if you could make the cover look like a art scene as well so if I don’t end up using it for the cover I will most definately use it as an art scene.
I would like the title “Dangerous Devotion Alira’s story” written towards the bottom in cool font.
I will be sure to give you credit.
The male has muscle definition and tactoos on left hand and side of neck.
Thank you for your time.

Hi! I would absolutely love if you could create both a small and large cover for me! I don’t have any specific idea of what I want so Ig I’ll let your artistic mind wander in any way you want! I’m in no rush! Thanks!
Main girl on poster:

(Sorry if it didn’t upload correctly)
Two main boys on the poster:

(I sorta want them on either side of the girl and kinda behind her)
The title is My Story
Description: a 13 year old girl is severely depressed and wants to get outa here! She makes plans with her two friends to go to London, become a famous YouTuber and be happy once they turn 18. She aspires to meet and become the best of friends with two of her favorite YouTubers, Dan and Phil! Can she do it?
Thanks again!