FREE Covers, Promos, Trailers And Moodboards [OPEN]

Yes please I have written the required of details above if you can read that and send me those? that would be great.

could you also tell me their skin tones?

Miracle is copper 04 and Levi is gold 05

1 Like

is this for a big cover or small?

Let me Know what all Changes you Need me to Make.

3 Likes

OMG thank you so much it’s GREAT :purple_heart:

1 Like

Happy To Help :blush: :blush: .

I would love a cover for a Christmas story I’m writing

Story Name: @25 Days Till Christmas

Characters:
Female: Female Generic Body Gold 04, Arched Natural Black Dark, Long Straight Loose Solid Ash Blonde, Deepset Downturned Brown Dark, Diamond, Pointed Downturned, Full Round Pouty Rose Light Nude Gloss

Male: Male Athletic Body Neutral 05, Arched Medium Black Dark, Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled Black Dark, Narrow Almond Deep Sunken Hazel, Chiseled Angular Stubble, Straight Pointed, Medium Heart Rose Light Nude Matte

Clothing:
Female: Wildflower Tattoo, Lace Cape Stiletto Hells Leather Grey Black, Compas Rose Leg Tattoo, Sweater Dress Knit Cord Wool Complex (Red Rose), Think Silver Hoop Earring, Ringed Long Chain Necklace Metal Silver, Dragon Sleeve Tattoo, Freckles Heavy (04-07)

Male: Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Grey Black, Skinny Slacks Cotton Grey Black, Scar Nose Bridge (04-07), Cross Necklace Metal Silver, Full Body Tribal Skull, Classic Pleather Oxfords Leather Black, Open Collar Button Up Cotton Complex Color (Red Rose)

Background

Small Cover Background (already sized)

For the large cover could I just get the characters in png form please, I just want them in the large cover

Photo Reference

Pose: If you could do the same as the image I gave that would be amazing, if not then could you have him doing the armscrossed angry and her doing the armscrossed eyeshift

1 Like

Give me till New years, most likely it will be done before that but still. :blush: :blush: .

1 Like

Hi I’m Making your Cover right now I wanted to know is @ a part of your Title??.

I made Two Options you can let me know what changes you want to make and what the Title should be.

I love the first one and the title is 25 Days Till Christmas

could I see one without a filter please…

1 Like

Ok yes I like the one with a filter better.

1 Like

Let me see if I can tone the filter slightly down.

1 Like

that’s absolutely fine! are your covers free? if so, do you have room for another request? Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

1 Like

Yes as of now I make free covers in return of like a recognition for the cover

Yes I Can, I’ll just need the following Details:

1. Character details.
  2. Background (make sure it has no copyright issues, you can find one on (i can suggest you websites if you want).
  3. If you need any custom overlays like holding the waist and all let me know.
  4. A little bit about the story so I can choose filters and effects accordingly.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Thats perfect thank you!

this for the background please

this boy (can he be facing the girl please?)

and this girl (facing the boy)
i thik the only other detail i need is the name of the story - Mafia’s Little Sapphire, and my username - AliceEarlGrey
if all goes to plan (fingers crossed) my story should be out in a couple of weeks time.
thank you so much!
my story is about an arms dealer being captured by the mafia, then they fall in love over time. thank you again!!

1 Like