FREE Covers, Promos, Trailers And Moodboards [OPEN]

I make

1. Covers
  2. Promos/Trailers
  3. Moodboards
  4. Character Cards.

I WILL ONLY TAKE RQUESTS THROUGH THE FORM FROM NOW ONWARDS.

I make art scenes with Commissions as well

Cris And Arora’s Art Shop - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

I make them for free but all I ask is you give me Credit for it.

there are some examples here (For promo examples you can check out my Instagram as it Can’t fit here- @arora.episode):

12 Likes

hey think you can do a trailer for my story The Billionaire’s waitress
its already published but i want to have something to promote it more

1 Like

Yes Of course
for trailers all I need is

1. a screen record of what you want me to add (can be more than 1 of course)
  2. the music you want me to use (you can choose sound effects from youtube as well if you want them incorporated with the music and let me know)
  3. a little bit about your story so I can choose the right filters and effects.

i cant record it as i cant read it on my phone anymore ill have to get someone to do it for me

1 Like

If it’s from the starting chapters I can try, its just that I’m finishing my story and starting a new one so I don’t get much extra time but if you can’t find anyone I’ll be happy to help.

Hello there you’re really talented these look so good! Can you make me a trailor for my story Green Sea Shell? I’d appriciate if you write back soon positive or negative :slight_smile: :blush:

2 Likes

Thank You so much for saying that :heart: :heart: . And Yes I’d Love to make a Trailer for you.
for trailers all I need is

1. a screen record of what you want me to add (can be more than 1 of course)
  2. the music you want me to use (you can choose sound effects from youtube as well if you want them incorporated with the music and let me know)
1 Like

Could you do a cover for me for my new story it coming out in 2021 but it might come out after I finished with my another story

1 Like

Yes I Can, I’ll just need the following Details:

1. Either screenshots of your characters in the pose you want or their details.
  2. Background (make sure it has no copyright issues, you can find one on (i can suggest you websites if you want).
  3. If you need any custom overlays like holding the waist and all let me know.
  4. A little bit about the story so I can choose filters and effects accordingly.
1 Like

I’ll soon you the details soon :blush::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: do you want to talk here or on Instagram

1 Like

you can message me here that way I can download the images you send me directly to my laptop and edit.

1 Like

I’ll send the details right now :blush::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

1. I’m so so sorry i couldn’t upload the screen records here. Can you tell me your instagram so i can send from there? Mine is chocolipsa
2. Music: Contact by Jordan Fisher (you can start by 0.45 in the MV but you can edit it just the right way ofc :smile: )
3. MC (Kailey) is a strong and helpful women who has an unfinished past about her old love. The story is mostly about what happened to them and what does she want to do now. I want the trailor to have a romantic/mysterious vibe but not too slow it should be eye catching and exciting you know :wink:
P.S: If that song doesn’t work you can try Be Okay by Jordan Fisher for an alternative .p

1 Like

yeah you cant upload them here, i will give you my email id

1 Like

Hey! I would like to have a Trailer

1 Like

For Trailers all I need is

1. a screen record of what you want me to add (can be more than 1 of course) on email.
  2. the music you want me to use (you can choose sound effects from Youtube as well if you want them incorporated with the music and let me know)

Well, Me (Android users) can’t record. But maybe I can tell someone else for the recording. I will send the sound effects later. My story is about A girl with bad vibes, who can sense what’s another person’s next move, she will make MC her next target. Her identity will be a mystery to solve.

1 Like

Cool whenever you do, let me know I will send you my email id then.

sure

hello do you do custom poses?

1 Like